Hello Guest

2021 ZUKIWORLD Fall Classic - November 19th thru 21st. WITH A POLL / PLEASE VOTE

• 38 Replies

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD Online, Editor
    • ZUKIWORLD online
Updated itinerary is at the top of the thread now... first post...

thanks, Eric
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

Suzuki 4x4 Owners Association - Please Join  The ZUKIWORLD ORDER Today!
About ZUKIWORLD Online: We are an enthusiast web site dedicated to the promotion of the Suzuki Automobile as the best and most capable vehicle on the planet. We offer product reviews, Tech tips, DIY, Travel and Adventure, Forum, Technical information, Life Style, and so much more!

Offline JustinOdom

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
Is base camp gonna be at fort rock? I'm gonna be coming up Friday afternoon.
1998 Suzuki Sidekick 4 door

Offline JustinOdom

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
Will need directions to base camp please? Will be coming up Friday afternoon

Offline mverley

• SPACE JUNK
Will need directions to base camp please? Will be coming up Friday afternoon

Hey Justin, if you've contacted Eric you should be receiving (or have already received) an email with coordinates for camp.  Shoot me a message if you need more details and I will make up a map for you.  It's pretty easy to find, just a 20 minute drive from Fort Rock. 
My rig is a fusion of Jazz and Funk; I call it JUNK

Offline JustinOdom

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
Hey Justin, if you've contacted Eric you should be receiving (or have already received) an email with coordinates for camp.  Shoot me a message if you need more details and I will make up a map for you.  It's pretty easy to find, just a 20 minute drive from Fort Rock.

I have not heard from him for directions yet. Still needing. Thanks

Offline mverley

• SPACE JUNK
I have not heard from him for directions yet. Still needing. Thanks

Hey Justin, I sent you a PM. 
My rig is a fusion of Jazz and Funk; I call it JUNK

Offline Soupy

I will be expecting ... A BEAVER MOON!! 
November 19: Beaver Moon
The Micro Full Moon occurs when the Moon is closest to its apogee. This month's Full Moon is also known as a Beaver Moon, after beavers that build their dams around this time of year.

Offline JoeCooper

• I Love ZUKIWORLD!
Great time out there, and a big thank you to all who helped make it happen!

I’d like to order up one of those fancy diesel air heaters we saw in use.  Are any of them better than the others?  Any info is appreciated

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD Online, Editor
    • ZUKIWORLD online
Hey Joe - here's the one I got off of Matt's recommendation. There are a TON of very similar units on Amazon so shop for price and availability. The text..

12V 5KW All-in-One Air Diesel Heater LCD Switch & Remote Control 1 Outlet for Car Boat Caravan SUV Trucks

APPLICATION-This diesel heater can be widely used, such as Trucks, Pickup, Van, Bus, Car, SUV, Boat, Caravan, Forklift, Electric Tricycle, Engineering Vehicle, Yacht etc...
REMOTE CONTROL-The vehicle can be preheated by the remote control, it will provide smooth, automatic room temperature control with temperature pre-set facility, the control range is up to 30 meters
CONVINIENT-The air heater is easy to use and maintain, can be used indoors, just plug in the power supply, the applicable voltage of the product is 12V
DESIGN-The diagnostic system is very powerful, the intelligent overheating sensor can prevent the heater from running dry and it's fully electronic microprocessor control
STANDARD ACCESSORY-With a complete mounting kit - including all mounting screws, LCD switch, 5L tank, Air filter, Remote Controller... which means all installation kit and instruction are included, making it easy to install and use
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

Suzuki 4x4 Owners Association - Please Join  The ZUKIWORLD ORDER Today!
About ZUKIWORLD Online: We are an enthusiast web site dedicated to the promotion of the Suzuki Automobile as the best and most capable vehicle on the planet. We offer product reviews, Tech tips, DIY, Travel and Adventure, Forum, Technical information, Life Style, and so much more!