Hello Guest

Is there a good source or sources for obscure Chevy Tracker OEM parts?

• 6 Replies

Offline mattjans

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
Hi there! I have a 2002 Chevy Tracker that I'm trying to fix up. It's missing the jack storage compartment cover (part 91177245). Took forever and a chat with Chevy just to find the part number. They don't sell it anymore, and all the typical parts sellers have it listed as discontinued. General Google search didn't work either.

Short of going to a junkyard, are there any "magical" or trusted sites I should look at?

Anyone reading this have one for sale?

Thanks!

Offline beagle..t

there is a couple guys that sell parts Randy Gibbs he is in Tacoma WA and HWY 83 Suzuki I think that's the name they should have it or tell you where to get it besides going to junkyard (wreckers)
new rig aka "the mule" 2002 tracker
V6 swap auto  ,2 dr ,2" BL,2" jeffs kit 512 gears warn hubs and 30/9.5/15 BFG AT

Online fordem

There are a couple of Asian suppliers with detailed lookup pages that can apparently supply new "old stock" spares for Japanese brands - megazip is one.
'98 SQ420 Grand Vitara
'05 JB420 Grand Vitara
'16 APK416 Vitara
'21 A6G415 Jimny

Offline mattjans

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
Thanks so much, Beagle! It's been driving me nuts!

there is a couple guys that sell parts Randy Gibbs he is in Tacoma WA and HWY 83 Suzuki I think that's the name they should have it or tell you where to get it besides going to junkyard (wreckers)

Offline mattjans

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
Thanks, Fordem!

There are a couple of Asian suppliers with detailed lookup pages that can apparently supply new "old stock" spares for Japanese brands - megazip is one.

Offline JollyZuk

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
I believe partsouq is a source.  I think they are out of UAE.  Friend of mine has done business with them.
1995 Sidekick JLX
16v 5 spd, milled head, LROR Stage 2 clutch
2" Spacer lift, XL7 rear springs,  2nd Gen front springs, W-Body GM Struts on front
OEM ROOF RACK!!!

Offline fuzzy1

• It's not about hair, it's about the logic
With both Geo & the 2nd Gen Chevys you're much better off searching for the equivalent Suzuki part. Chevy has little support for these models at this point.
Megazip does have a pretty good parts listing, just be sure you are ordering for the correct model. It's an international site & uses model numbers rather than names; ie SV418 for Sidekick Sport, SV420 for a 2l 4 cyl. Vitara & Sv625/627 for v6 models. I've used megazip for a few parts at least one of which I couldn't find anywhere else (OEM exhaust manifold for a 1.8l).
I've also bought from Highway 83. Fair prices & fast shipping, though no idea if he has any 2nd gen stuff...
'97 Sidekick Sport 1" spacer lift 225/75R16 Cooper AT's. Pioneer Sound, 14" Grant Steering Wheel.Otherwise mostly stock
'96 Tracker 1.6l 16v 3spd Auto 4x4 85k - 1 1/2" OME Lift BFG 235/75 AT's on Ion Alloy 15x7's - Pioneer Sound - Custom Installed Hydraulic Drivers Seat (Sold)

Non Illegitimi Conterat