Hello Guest

02 Zuki Noob Question

• 3 Replies

Offline ZukiNoob

• I Love ZUKIWORLD!
02 Zuki Noob Question
« on: December 18, 2005, 11:42:31 PM »
I just got an 02 XL_7 and noticed today a small square device up behind the mirror. It's about an 1 1/2 square thing with what looks to be a small 2" antenna protruding from it with two small red lights on either side of the antenna. A wire runs up above the headliner but i don't know where it goes. Is this something factory or maybe an add on? Any ideas? Also is there wiring for running lights preinstalled or do I need to run my own? Where can I get 4" running lights to fit in the factory positions?

Offline jagular7

• Jagular7
Re: 02 Zuki Noob Question
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2005, 09:16:49 AM »
It's big brother looking out for you!!!! Don't do anything you don't want your parents to know in the XL7.......

Which model XL7? Limited, Plus,  Touring, standard?
Lenexa, KS

Offline blacknight

• Gonzookin
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2005, 12:11:53 PM »
I just got an 02 XL_7 and noticed today a small square device up behind the mirror. It's about an 1 1/2 square thing with what looks to be a small 2" antenna protruding from it with two small red lights on either side of the antenna. A wire runs up above the headliner but i don't know where it goes. Is this something factory or maybe an add on? Any ideas?

Sounds like an added on to me got an pics???

George

Offline ZukiNoob

• I Love ZUKIWORLD!
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2005, 09:39:16 PM »
Got her all figured out. It's a remote starter. I found some numbers on the little bugger and done some surfin. Thanks for the replys.