Hello Guest

01 chevy tracker

• 2 Replies

Offline altereddezignz

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
01 chevy tracker
« on: May 19, 2020, 05:00:49 AM »
Having a hard time finding much out on builds and so forth using the chevy tracker.
I am new to the tracker world so could anyone help me out with info on what model it is like. For instance if i wanted to lift it and such what other models could i read about to get information and so on.

Thanks

Oh mines a 4dr 4x4 auto as well.

Online fordem

Re: 01 chevy tracker
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2020, 08:24:17 AM »
An 01 Chevy Tracker is roughly equivalent to an 01 Suzuki Vitara, there are some differences, for example, the Tracker has 15" wheels whilst the Vitara may be fitted with 16" ones, Vitaras with 16" wheels may also have larger brakes, but in terms of suspension modifications, etc., - they are pretty much the same vehicle.

The Vitaras may also have plastic wheel arch trim that the Trackers won't have, which, in theory, may allow a slightly larger tire on the Tracker without it fouling the trim - note that "in theory" - I believe that in reality you may that gearing becomes a problem before you reach that point.
'98 SQ420 Grand Vitara
'05 JB420 Grand Vitara
'16 APK416 Vitara
'21 A6G415 Jimny

Offline Browning

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
Re: 01 chevy tracker
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2020, 08:34:04 AM »
Take a look at Zuki nation website, that will give you a start, but warning, bout my tracker with 170000kms for 3K and I put in 16K in mods and still going, wife thinks it’s a money pit but tell ya, warmer than any ATV! I’m almost done now, just doing a gas tank lift and front sub frame
I like tight lines, big racks and sweet lines, I’m just a sofisticated Redneck!