Hello Guest

Grand Vitara aftermarket4x4 skid plate

• 37 Replies

Offline bzzr2

Re: Grand Vitara aftermarket4x4 skid plate
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2007, 08:05:22 AM »
the gen2 models are going to become more and more popular on the trails, if you are on top of the market it may put you in the position of taking the lead on producing and selling some of these parts!

comon guys!  anybody that is really out there wheeling hard must be running into some good dents in the thin tank skids.  i know we have tcase skids but these things leave a lot of open area to worry about.......
03-ZR2, 2dr, 31x10.5 SSR's & stuff...--sold :-(
03 xl7, jeff's 2inch spacer lift, 225/75/16's; sold
09 taco reg cab short box 4x4

Offline Davyboy

• I eat CR-Vs and Rav4s! Mmmmm...yummy little AWDs!
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2007, 11:54:01 AM »
I would be interested in the gas tank skid.  No rocks here in Florida, but I'm hoping to finish building this thing and head for the hills.  How much would it set me back?
1999 Grand Vitara w/CALMINI Suspension and RRO Body Lift, 31" Goodyear MTR tires, Skidplates, 5.12 Diffs with a Lock-Right in the rear.

Offline blacktrack99

« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2007, 04:25:57 PM »
How much would it set me back?
Same question as mine.  You know I'm not fickle; my check was on the way as soon as you green-lighted the front skids.  Johnson Valley OHV area is my back yard.  Show me the armor. 
So do I really want to make a belly skid or a gas tank skid for such a fickle group of people?
Sean (Working with the Suzuki Community to build better Zuk's!) DeVinney

Offline aftermarket4x4

• ZUKIWORLD
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2007, 05:39:35 PM »
So is that two or three orders for the Gas tank skid plates? Now we only need a few more orders and then the tricky part......getting people to send money....LOL!

Sean (not a magician) DeVinney

Offline Pierre G

• I Love ZUKIWORLD!
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2007, 04:47:44 AM »
We at www.masterkit1.com have a great skid plate if anybody is interested. It is bolted, re-enforced in the middle with a 1-inch metal plate welded in the center. It is bolted and easy to install as well as being hassle free for oil changes. We believe it is the best bang for the buck. Check it out and don't hesitate if you have questions: pierreg|removethispart|@masterkit1.com

Offline JDMCRX

• 02 Grand Vitra Pimp lol
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2007, 08:30:13 PM »
How much for the gas tank skid plate cause i may be interested and would pre pay too
01 GRAND VITARA

JBAUTO LONGTUBE HEADERS AND 2.5" JBAUTO EXHAUST

New project H27 in the GV goal 200 Wheel Horse Power  JPB 1.75"front 2" rear Grand Vitra lifts  www.jbauto.ca[/url]

Offline aftermarket4x4

• ZUKIWORLD
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2007, 03:38:27 AM »
How much for the gas tank skid plate cause i may be interested and would pre pay too

We are looking at approximately $159.99 for the 1999 on up gas tank skid plates for pre-orders. These are larger and more complicated than the earlier models use and considerably more expensive to manufacture....hence the higher price compard to the earlier model gas tank skids. The design style will continue the clean look, strong design, and good fitment I have used with all my other skid plates and SATISFACTION is GUARANTEED!

Everyone can E-mail me directly for ordering info  :D

Sean (I truly want to build these!) DeVinney
AFTERMARKET4X4|removethispart|@cox.net

Offline Rally_T-115

« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2007, 06:16:20 PM »
My skid plate arrived this morning.  Gonna install it tomorrow evening. 
Thanks Sean.

James
1999 Suzuki Grand Vitara.
No lift or bigger tires intended.
Warn hubs. Air-SOTF circumvented.
Aftermarket4x4 front skid & fuel tank skid.  RRO Rockrails.
Waiting for: trans crossmember upgrade & skid. Contemplating: ARB rear locker.