Hello Guest

New member (de Ploeteraar) Dutch Vitara website www.ploeteraar.nl

• 2 Replies

Offline de Ploeteraar

• I Love ZUKIWORLD!
    • de Ploeteraar
Hello,

I am the Ploeteraar (real name Patrick) and live in the Netherlands. I have a own website about a lot of Vitara stuf. See www.ploeteraar.nl
I am new here and this forum is very good to learn more about the vitara technics. I hope the people here are understand my story, because my englisch is not so good.  :(

I have still a problem about my vitara. The acceleration is not so good! The fuel pressure is very good! I have do a opinion on the official Suzuki dealer and they see the pressure of the fule system is very good! The orriginal specification of suzuki is 2,4....2,8 bar and my pressure is 2,6 bar. That's nice. The pressure of the cilinders are al so good. 13,6 bar on every cilinder. The timing is good. I didn't know what the problem is! Maybe the people here are help me.

I like to see on my guestbook on www.ploeteraar.nl a sign of you!

de Ploeteraar
De Ploeteraar
www.ploeteraar.nl
(Dutch Vitara website)

Official test driver  www.Hillbilly-engineering.de

Offline keith

Re: New member (de Ploeteraar) Dutch Vitara website www.ploeteraar.nl
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2005, 06:58:33 AM »
I looked at your website.  It's got a lot of good information.  I used alta-vista's babelfish site http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/tr to translate it into English.  It worked but not really well.  I like your information on how to approach different offroad obstacles.  Care to rewrite it in english? :)

mudfkr

Re: New member (de Ploeteraar) Dutch Vitara website www.ploeteraar.nl
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2005, 02:34:34 PM »
Check the earth wire between the distributor and firewall, it caused mine to become sluggish and non responsive after I forgot to reattach it after doing my body lift  :-[

your might have come lose or corroded