Hello Guest

My lucky day. (not really) with some misc pics

• 20 Replies

GRVIT

Re: My lucky day. (not really) with some misc pics
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2005, 09:52:59 AM »
well I dont have a problem on the front.But in the following photo ,the rear right tire already rubs on the rear bumper,and slightly on the top of the fender.So if a 31 does that what would a 33 do....  Of course I ll get 2" more lift from new coils and also I can cut a bit the rear bumper but I m trying to avoid adding  a body lift.

Offline JDMCRX

• 02 Grand Vitra Pimp lol
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2005, 03:19:21 PM »
Frame is not bent all sidekicks and gv do that
01 GRAND VITARA

JBAUTO LONGTUBE HEADERS AND 2.5" JBAUTO EXHAUST

New project H27 in the GV goal 200 Wheel Horse Power  JPB 1.75"front 2" rear Grand Vitra lifts  www.jbauto.ca[/url]

Offline Zukipilot

• stretch the limits of reality!!!
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2005, 04:09:09 AM »
Dude, that sucks. Will you be able to fix it enough to pass the inspection yet still keep the majority of your mods on your Vitara????  How about a quick fix then change it back after your inspection ;D

Zig
Zukipilot
'92 Liberty Overland Sidekick

Offline SiKiD_01

• Fully Sik, Flying Vit.
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2005, 09:01:33 AM »
Dude, that sucks. Will you be able to fix it enough to pass the inspection yet still keep the majority of your mods on your Vitara????  How about a quick fix then change it back after your inspection ;D

Zig

this is what i'm hoping for. i need to find someone with a zook with some smallish tyres, maybe 235s, and also, he needs to be able to fit my 33"s for a day.

if my Box section BL doesnt pass, i'll have to make up some solid blocks to fit. and as for the rear bumper, i just put the old vit skin back on, and it covers everything, some cable ties, and she's right.

the major prob is my exhaust, i need to get a new one made up, and i dont have the money yet, so just waiting on that.
1989 Suzuki Vitara... Stock Standard

something closer to home: www.DARWIN4X4.net[/url]

outerlimits4x4.com = Great Tech, Bad Influence

GRVIT

« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2005, 01:47:07 PM »
Dont you have there junkyards or stores that sell parts from crashed trucks/cars ? Did you make any searching  there ?

Offline SiKiD_01

• Fully Sik, Flying Vit.
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2005, 05:40:50 PM »
where i live, there are only a few junk yards (wreckers) but none have any suzuki vehicles, either the vit or sammy. so all my spares need to come from down south where there are many more. i live up north. i only wish i could go to the wreckers and get parts that easily.
1989 Suzuki Vitara... Stock Standard

something closer to home: www.DARWIN4X4.net[/url]

outerlimits4x4.com = Great Tech, Bad Influence