Hello Guest

GOOD NEWS BAD NEWS !!!!!

• 47 Replies

Offline Agent Orange

• Trying to learn
Re: GOOD NEWS BAD NEWS !!!!!
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2003, 02:23:21 PM »
You'll like this. It's on my to do list, hopfully this year.

http://www.zukiworld.com/month_100102/feature_hagans_rearrotate.htm

Offline Mr._NSX

« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2003, 06:38:55 PM »
I'm glad to hear that you are almost done, but in your haste don't forget to buy and install front and rear bumpers and a winch.  Wouldn't want your allignment to be off!

Offline brlj

• 6" Lift w/ 33x12.50 TSL Radials, Exoskeleton
    • Bills 93 Tracker
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2003, 11:22:56 PM »
NY,

I just got back from Coal Creek/Windrock in Tennessee. I have stock gears with 33x12.50 TSL Radials and I never had a problem with running out of motor. I went up a very steep hill that a sammy couldnt because he bogged down and he had 31's on his. I will put gears in mine but now I know I can do it when I get a chance. Youll be able to hit most trails with no problem with stock gears.

Later,
Bill

Offline NY_SIDEKICKER

• YOU WANNA RACE THE ZUKE !
    • OBSESSIVE BEHAVIOR !
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2003, 11:47:10 PM »
AS PER BUMPERS WELL THEY GOTTA WAIT..BUT WE WILL BE WORKING ON AN UGLY BUT HEAVY FRONT BUMPER FOR NOW...I'LL HAVE TO ASK BRIAN ABOUT THE ROTATION THING FOR A LATER PROJECT......BRLJ GOT ANY PICTURES OF YOUR ZUKE WOULD LIKE TO SEE ...I'M A PICTURE NUT ...LOVE THOSE PICTURES OF BIG ZUKES ;D......THANKS MATTY  D...

Offline Zukipilot

• stretch the limits of reality!!!
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2003, 12:21:36 AM »
Bill,
Was that trail 7 your talking about? It's an awesome climb ;D
Zig
Zukipilot
'92 Liberty Overland Sidekick

Offline brlj

• Bills 93 Tracker
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2003, 06:15:49 AM »
He didnt make it up trail 7 either   ;D  . Hes got my map when I get it back Ill let you know what it was. It was just dirt and no rocks but it was very steep! Rattle Rock and trail 14 were no-no's for all of us lol. There was a small stairstep by the top of 14 I got up with not much problem. I didnt get to try 7 because it was late night and I went to sleep when they left. Hope next time we can meet up and hit the trails.
Later,
Bill

Offline Zukipilot

« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2003, 07:38:16 AM »
If you do 7 do it in the middle of the day :o You dont get the same oh S|removethispart|@#t effect at night. It's not that technical, just seat bitting steep and long 8)
Zig
Zukipilot

Offline brlj

• Bills 93 Tracker
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2003, 08:21:53 AM »
NY,
Ive got that red Tracker with the exoskeleton on cardomain.com. Ill have some trail pics on there in a couple of days, Ill let you know when I post them.

Later,
Bill

Offline NY_SIDEKICKER

• OBSESSIVE BEHAVIOR !
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2003, 11:50:06 AM »
OK I'VE PROBABLY SEEN IT ..I REMEMBER SEEING ONE WITH THE EXO ON THERE ;D I'LL BE WATCHING FOR SOME TRAIL PICS  ;D

Offline NY_SIDEKICKER

• OBSESSIVE BEHAVIOR !
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2003, 02:56:42 PM »
I THINK MY KICK WILL BE READY TOMORROW, WAS JUST WAITING ON STEERING SHAFT TO BE EXT. & REINSTALLED TO BE READY  ;D ;D ;D ;D  

Offline Zukipilot

« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2003, 01:56:42 AM »
Bill,
I just remembered the trail number. Was it 21 that you were on? If it was you would remember the drop into the creek bed :o Are you from the Tennessee area? If so will you be coming to the Dixie Run in Tellico?
Zig
Zukipilot

Offline brlj

• Bills 93 Tracker
« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2003, 03:08:27 AM »
Zig,

I live in SE Indiana, but my wife has family in Oak Ridge area and we have a lot on the Clinch river. I wont make it to NC this year but I will be down for the Dixie run at Coal Creek next year. When I get my map back Ill find out what trail that was. We all made a mistake and went down the trail to see the waterfall and got all jammed up in that little area. Not enough room for 6 rigs down there. Oh yeah I did see an awsome piece of machinery though. It had a Jeep grill , a GM V6 ,some kind of frame with tubing for the sides and top, wooden lift blocks  :o, and a wooden box in the back for a rider/cargo. It was sitting there on a pull off with nobody arourd. A while later we seen it on another trail with no one in sight. ???

Later dude,
Bill

Offline NY_SIDEKICKER

• OBSESSIVE BEHAVIOR !
« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2003, 12:17:22 PM »
:o WAAAAA HOOOOOO  :o I GOT TO DRIVE MY KICK TONIGHT.......I THOUGHT IT ROAD GREAT ;D I WAS EXPECTING WORSE FROM OTHER POSTS I HAVE READ ::) HOPEFULLY I CAN BORROW A DIG. CAM. & POST A FEW PICTURES....OR I'LL FINISH UP THE THROW AWAY CAMERA TOMORROW, WAS DARK WHEN I PICKED IT UP TONIGHT  :(...AND I'LL HAVE BACK BY WEEKEND HOPEFULLY  :P
« Last Edit: September 10, 2003, 12:18:01 PM by NY_SIDEKICKER »

Offline Eonknight

« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2003, 12:27:09 PM »
Congrats, NY!
;D

Offline Agent Orange

• Trying to learn
« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2003, 12:49:07 PM »
good to hear ny. yeah the ride isn't that harsh at all, it fells firmer that's all. i've been driving mine to and from work for almost two months, and i just love it.