Hello Guest

Timing Chain ??? Noise

• 17 Replies

Offline Samurai_Hamster

• 87 Octane knocker of a motor.
    • Samurai Hamster
Re: Timing Chain ??? Noise
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2003, 02:29:08 AM »
I recall older mopars were "real time" gauges and one advantage was the bat gauge would tell you the AMP output, not the voltage output.
And their oil pressure gauges were "real time"  That was an advantage I felt.
The Zuke is on its way out.  Getting a vehicle that will behave and be supported by the dealer.

Offline gilty

• Zuki54
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2003, 03:31:48 AM »
 ;D

Once again thanks is due.  The oil pressure sending unit was changed and all is a-ok.  No noise, no prob.

This is a geat vehicle and a good engine.  The only thing I miss is the "feel" of my old 95 sidekick 16 valve.  You knew you were in a 4x4.  This rides like a car, but it kicks butt in situations where the "luxury" 4x4's are lost.

Thanks again.

Gilty

Offline Z3bra

« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2003, 04:22:35 AM »
I've got one of the realtime ammeter gauges in my 240z,  Came that way from the factory till 75 or so when they switched over to fuel injection then it became a boring old voltmeter. It's nice other than the fact it's essentially channeling all the current being used in the car though that gauge at any given time.   Definitely is realtime though, if you leave your lights on for a while and then drive it it'll show that it's charging when it is.