Hello Guest

Anyone????

• 19 Replies

Online ButchW

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
Anyone????
« on: January 13, 2024, 09:26:42 AM »
Anyone still out there??? ...Been pretty quite... :-X ..
Butch

Online fordem

Re: Anyone????
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2024, 02:54:53 PM »
Just us crickets ...
'98 SQ420 Grand Vitara
'05 JB420 Grand Vitara
'16 APK416 Vitara
'21 A6G415 Jimny

Online ButchW

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2024, 09:12:23 AM »
I guess I should be posting as well... I hate to post the exact same stuff at 3 different places.. But I do appreciate all of the forums, and hate to see any of them dry up and blow away... I'll try to be more redundant from now on. ;) ....
Butch

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD Online, Editor
    • ZUKIWORLD online
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2024, 05:21:42 PM »
It has been quiet for sure but that is a good opportunity for someone to be heard as there is less noise versus e.g. twit-tok-insta-you-face places...

I'll start ;)  I'm looking for a tin-top Samurai for a project, anyone know of one in the PNW?

-Eric
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

Suzuki 4x4 Owners Association - Please Join  The ZUKIWORLD ORDER Today!
About ZUKIWORLD Online: We are an enthusiast web site dedicated to the promotion of the Suzuki Automobile as the best and most capable vehicle on the planet. We offer product reviews, Tech tips, DIY, Travel and Adventure, Forum, Technical information, Life Style, and so much more!

Online ButchW

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2024, 10:06:07 AM »
It has been quiet for sure but that is a good opportunity for someone to be heard as there is less noise versus e.g. twit-tok-insta-you-face places...

I'll start ;)  I'm looking for a tin-top Samurai for a project, anyone know of one in the PNW?

-Eric
It seems like I've seen a cheap TT recently.. Just cant remember where I saw it.. If I remember, I'll post it up...
Butch

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD online
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2024, 05:42:41 PM »
It seems like I've seen a cheap TT recently.. Just cant remember where I saw it.. If I remember, I'll post it up...
Butch

That'd be much appreciated. I can be a 'project' vehicle. :)

-Eric
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

About ZUKIWORLD Online: We are an enthusiast web site dedicated to the promotion of the Suzuki Automobile as the best and most capable vehicle on the planet. We offer product reviews, Tech tips, DIY, Travel and Adventure, Forum, Technical information, Life Style, and so much more!

Online ButchW

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2024, 07:32:32 AM »
Not dirt cheap, or in the PNW, but...
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/712840137621697/
Butch

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD online
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2024, 07:10:16 PM »
That's a nice one... It was sold by the time I saw it.

Thanks for the share!  -Eric
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

Online ButchW

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2024, 08:37:23 AM »
No problem Eric... I'll keep an eye pealed for one,,,
Butch

Offline RJkick

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2024, 10:34:00 AM »
Doing my part and posted in the Beginner tech about my Power mirror switch possibly dying. LOL    Forgot all about it and saw this post.  Thanks

Getting harder to find good deals on these gems
92 Sidekick 1.6L 16v Calmini\OME 4.5" lift 3" Body Lift OME962 springs in front w\.75" spacers OME955 in rear w\1.75" spacers Extreme Duty Strut Eliminator kit and rear ProComp MX6 Shocks 31X10.50 Nexen M\T   Thorley Header   2" exhaust  Calmini front truss bar and stabilizer and skids   Custom Bumpers and Rock Rails  Limit Straps

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD online
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2024, 07:12:40 AM »
Putting together some events/activities for Summer into the Fall. Right now, looking at a week-long adventure to the Jarbidge area again (this place is great!) late August. Of course, we'll do the FALL CLASSIC the week before Thanksgiving. Looking for ideas for July and September. Thinking about the Washington BDR or maybe the Shoestring / Manashtash ridge trails in Washington (July) ... What interests folks? We're open to putting together something for Suzuki enthusiasts just about anywhere.

-Eric
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

Online ButchW

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2024, 08:42:48 AM »
Eric... There are quite a few Suzuki guys down here in So. Cal that do some activities... I haven't gone out with them, but a lot of day trips for sure... I'm not much of a Facebook guy, but the do a lot of posting there... I wonder if any of them are members here???
Butch

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD online
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2024, 07:22:20 AM »
I've seen/heard of a couple of different and active groups in So Cal and AZ. I'm thinking of something in AZ this upcoming winter... Maybe a trip to Johnson Valley, Death Valley, Panamint or something like that should happen too.... Probably going to move forward with posting a calendar and seeing what draws from that.

-Eric
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

Online ButchW

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2024, 08:00:20 AM »
I've done some riding in Johnson Valley, and there are some pretty interesting places to ride... We usually camp there a couple of times every year... Summer may not be the time you want to be visiting though...Fall thru spring is great...

Butch

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD online
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2024, 09:29:50 AM »
What about the idea of doing JV either before or after the KOH event... So, one could go to that... and then we could do a small group run either on the course that is used for that year or something else?

-Eric
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online