Hello Guest

Summer 2023 Trips

• 2 Replies

Offline PDX_Jay

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
Summer 2023 Trips
« on: June 24, 2023, 11:21:28 AM »
Hi Zukiworld Folks

I'm interested in learning about any events you're planning for this summer!   

I've chatted with a few of you briefly in comments on YouTube videos, but YT won't let me share or ask for contact info.  You can check out my build on my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy-o5N9aTavZJmfP5TiNQKQ

Let me know if you usually connect here, or on another platform.

Jason

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD Online, Editor
    • ZUKIWORLD online
Re: Summer 2023 Trips
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2023, 06:23:20 PM »
Hello Jason - thanks for reaching out! We had a few small outings so far and a few more on the horizon. What would you be interested in doing? It's as simple as a couple folks setting a place and a date. :) 

-Eric
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

Suzuki 4x4 Owners Association - Please Join  The ZUKIWORLD ORDER Today!
About ZUKIWORLD Online: We are an enthusiast web site dedicated to the promotion of the Suzuki Automobile as the best and most capable vehicle on the planet. We offer product reviews, Tech tips, DIY, Travel and Adventure, Forum, Technical information, Life Style, and so much more!

Offline PDX_Jay

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
Re: Summer 2023 Trips
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2023, 11:49:39 AM »
Hi Eric

Just saw your reply!  I'll have to figure out how to get email notifications!

I'd be up for exploration trips.  I can do overnight trips with a few day's notice and might have time for a ~5 day trip later in the summer to central Oregon or further.

My truck is setup for highway and trails.  I don't trailer.  My rear diff is currently open, but there's a LockRight on my bench.  I'm running 235 mud terrains and 2.5" of lift.  I'd prefer to keep my truck straight, so I'm not ready for serious obstacles. 

Do you have a destination in mind for the ABG rally?  I've Gambled before with my truck, but a Zuki rally and camp would be very cool!  Santium Pass area is decently close and there's lots of trails up there. 

Jason