Hello Guest

Sidekick Fender Flares?

• 26 Replies

Offline Bushwacker, Inc

• Bushwacker Website
Re: Sidekick Fender Flares?
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2012, 03:05:39 PM »
Couple....there used to be an old body kit that was made for sidekicks that had wider fenders front and rear. It might hce been made by bushwacker but not sure..

Hey all, I found this post via Twitter and figured i'd chime in. We may have produced body kits years ago, but currently we offer Pocket Style Flares for the Samurai only. The total coverage provided is 6". They're not listed on our website, but if you're interested the part # is 60902-07.

Offline skitime

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2012, 06:17:53 PM »
Couple....there used to be an old body kit that was made for sidekicks that had wider fenders front and rear. It might hce been made by bushwacker but not sure..

Hey all, I found this post via Twitter and figured i'd chime in. We may have produced body kits years ago, but currently we offer Pocket Style Flares for the Samurai only. The total coverage provided is 6". They're not listed on our website, but if you're interested the part # is 60902-07.

Hey Bushwacker,  what would it take to have the fender kit for the Geo Tracker and Sidekicks made again.  We sorely need a great fender extention kit.  PLEASE!!!

Offline Drone637

• Evil Cow
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2012, 03:29:46 PM »

Do you still have the molds laying around?
96 Geo Tracker, x-SJ-410,  x-White Rabbit, x-Project Trouble
Crawlers NorthWest
x-Trouble Racing

Offline bentparts

• I'd rather be Blown AND Injected.
    • mikekallie's flickr photos
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2012, 03:38:48 PM »
Looks like he just came and went , just like the flares!  :laugh:
The usual stuff, and 2nd generation Air to liquid intercooled TURBOCHARGER

Offline justzukies

• I Love ZUKIWORLD!
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2012, 12:26:47 PM »
THX for all the replies.  I have just got back in town and ready to put something on the fenders.  I am keeping my factory wheels and 235's to swap out when needed.  Will post some pics when done.  This web site is the best when it comes to info, ideas, and help. 
94 kick 1.6 16V AT 4dr  Calmini 3" lift

Offline Bobzooki

• Web Wheeler
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2012, 12:08:57 PM »
I put bushwackers on from Brent at Trail Tough.

And I just sold the rig.
Bob

Tahoe 24' Fish-N-Fun Tritoon
115 HP Mercury outboard

Offline RACER X

• zuki or die!
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2012, 11:35:35 PM »
I want these euro fender flares any one know who has/makes these??
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 08:05:28 AM by RACER X »
98 kick

Offline jason hutchison

• ZUKIWORLD Staff
    • ZUKIWORLD Online
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2012, 10:01:14 AM »
I did a ton of research on this several yrs ago because I was going to build my own fender set up and had a local company lined up to build the molds and distribute product.I had the glue on wide body kit like above and was not super happy with it.   Currently there is a couple companies making flares. One in malaysia that looks like the pictures you have above and another europe, I think Turkey that is making a more bushwacker style flare for the sidekick. I reached out to them and the price of the "bushwackeresq"flares is 270.00US shipping is approximately 75.00 just to get them to the USA. then there would be local shipping to get them to your door. (I can ask about drop shipping to personal addresses but there is some risk there) Total would be about 355.00 plus domestic shipping. (I cringed at that number until I saw the price of Sammi Bushwacker fenders and they are 325.00 so all in all It's not that far out of line..

I have reached out to them and they are still manufacturing these fender flares and will work with me to facilitate orders. The goal would be to get 10 people to sign up for a group style buy. I am open to how you guys would like to run this if there is 10 people. I am willing to assume some risk but I need your help.. Momma would kick my butte if I spent 3K on fender flares.. So I am thinking a healthy deposit via paypal and then a final payment via paypal with shipping calculated to your door is the best bet.

So if your interested PM me and I will start a list.. When we get 10 people we can proceed with an order.

here is the product details.

4.75" wide
comes with stainless fasteners
made from flexible fiberglass. (not sure what that means)
I have asked them for more pictures so we can see what the flares look like around the fuel door.

Who wants in? PM me..
PS. I will be heading on vacation from next Friday to the 30th.. I will be checking email but I think that is a good time frame to see if we get 10 people. If we do or we get more than 10 I will ask for a discount for the order size..  when i get back if it looks like a go then I can collect deposits and work on the wire transfer and answer any questions..

thanks guys
Hutch

« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 10:05:17 AM by Hutch »

Offline Shadow

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2012, 11:43:36 AM »
Those are sweet flairs. Off-Topic, have you asked them about their 5.71 gears by any chance?

Offline jason hutchison

• ZUKIWORLD Staff
    • ZUKIWORLD Online
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2012, 01:48:16 PM »
 they are a fiberglass company, they don't make gears to my knowledge..nor are they listed in their catalog.

Offline FireCkrEd

• My Church-San Pedro Revival Fellowship
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2012, 05:55:48 AM »
Hutch will they fit a 4 door ?
93 4dr Kick, stock, + 95 4dr W/TTough kit, Toy axles, 4.24 xfercase gears, 5.71 gears, Ramsey 9500 winch, twin stick xfercase, 33" BFG's
97, 4dr with a 2" lift (needs an engine re-build)
Spirit Filled Christian

Offline jason hutchison

• ZUKIWORLD Staff
    • ZUKIWORLD Online
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2012, 08:38:01 AM »
Hutch will they fit a 4 door ?
to my knowledge they don't sell a 4 door version.. sorry..