Hello Guest

Members Rides Info thread (PICTURE THREAD)

• 866 Replies

Offline Maroon Monsoon

Re: Members Rides Info thread
« Reply #195 on: June 04, 2006, 11:36:23 PM »
Heres mine, I am kinda new to this board

asian auto shackle revesal kit
yj's f/r
33x14x15 boggers
15x10 powdercoated champion beadlocks
1.25 wheel spacers f/r
5.13's f/r
lockers f/r
chromoly axles in front (cv unlimited)
RRO diff caps
Sky axle truss f/r
4to1 t-case
tt-kong mount and poly bushings
high angle drive shaft in front
83 front toy d/s in rear (rat adapters)
high angle cross member (rock rat)
custom bumbers f/r
shrockworks sliders
track-kick p/steering w/ram assist and tt-custom pully and cooler
plated frame and extended shock towers in front
custow rear cage (front to be finished soon and painted)
rhino lined tub
header
magnaflow 2inch
k/n
hawk cam
cd player
cb radio
grant wheel
4point harnesses
and alot of small stuff I cant think of right now

that is one sick sami, are those scisor shackles?
2000 Grand Vitara.. boondox coil spacer lift w/ pro comp 2 inch lift shocks and ome struts. 225/75 R16 Kumho Mt's, powdercoated wheels, rear brake line relocation and stuff to acomodate. custom exhaust and intake along with some 1 off accesories.

Offline JayN

• I Love ZUKIWORLD!
« Reply #196 on: June 05, 2006, 02:28:00 PM »
well, mine is nothing to special but will get the job done for now.
90 trackick, shaved head for higher compression, cold air intake, budget steel body lift, 1.5" coil spacers, jeep cj wheels with 31x11.5 armstrongs, rear cage,cb,olive drab paint, some inner fender bashing. still need to build the front exo and bumpers.

96 sport, safari rack, lift
1970 gmc truck
1950 dodge truck
1974 corolla

Offline xxlf250

« Reply #197 on: June 05, 2006, 02:39:26 PM »
Thanks for the reply, the shackles on my zuk are scissor in the rear and shackle rev. in the front, in one of the first pics I ran trail tough missing links all the way around w/ cjs in the rear and zuk rear stocks in the front, also those were parts from trail tough

Offline Maroon Monsoon

« Reply #198 on: June 06, 2006, 12:16:57 AM »
nice
2000 Grand Vitara.. boondox coil spacer lift w/ pro comp 2 inch lift shocks and ome struts. 225/75 R16 Kumho Mt's, powdercoated wheels, rear brake line relocation and stuff to acomodate. custom exhaust and intake along with some 1 off accesories.

Offline superspook01

• I kick ass!
« Reply #199 on: June 07, 2006, 10:10:00 AM »
well seeing as JayN posted and i live about 4 blocks away i figure i better post my contraption up. 91 tracker. OD paint over hippo boxliner. 350 v-8 sm465 4 speed with a 6.5 first gear. np 208 transfer toyota rear axle. jeep xj springs, suspension system built by me.custom bumpers, front necessary to accomidate the v-8. rear is an air tank. fuel tank lift. 3 " body lift yj flares. air horns and other goodies. things to come once i get my divorce done: toyota front axle, long shocks, limiting straps, exocage,winch, and some othe small things i cant think of right now. currently a work in progress of course. i expect some time in december for a finish date.
pain is temporary, pride is forever

Offline Maroon Monsoon

« Reply #200 on: June 07, 2006, 10:06:33 PM »
well seeing as JayN posted and i live about 4 blocks away i figure i better post my contraption up. 91 tracker. OD paint over hippo boxliner. 350 v-8 sm465 4 speed with a 6.5 first gear. np 208 transfer toyota rear axle. jeep xj springs, suspension system built by me.custom bumpers, front necessary to accomidate the v-8. rear is an air tank. fuel tank lift. 3 " body lift yj flares. air horns and other goodies. things to come once i get my divorce done: toyota front axle, long shocks, limiting straps, exocage,winch, and some othe small things i cant think of right now. currently a work in progress of course. i expect some time in december for a finish date.

that thing's got some serious potential with the direction you're taking it.. nice work, especially on the V8 swap and yota axle swap. keep it up man and good luck

Offline zuk4me

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #201 on: June 09, 2006, 12:22:52 AM »
This is mine.

1998 Sidekick 1.6L 16v motor
Dual T-cases. Kick case coupled to Samurai case.
Toyota axles, 5.29 R&P finial drive with dual cases= 228:1
Welded rear, Detroit front.
Longfield 30 spline axles. Cromo hub gears.
Hydro assist steering.
Psc high flow power steering pump.
36'' tsl swampers with longfield weld on bead locks.
One off costom front and rear coil suspension. Built by me.
Streached wheelbase to 95''
Full exo cage.
Warn 8000lbs winch
100 amp GM alternator
Dual yellow top optama batterys.
15 gal fuel cell
I'm sure I could list more, but this is getting long enuff for now.
IF IT HASNT BROKE YET, GIVE IT TIME, IT WILL.

Offline zuk4me

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #202 on: June 09, 2006, 12:26:15 AM »
A few more.

IF IT HASNT BROKE YET, GIVE IT TIME, IT WILL.

Offline JayN

• I Love ZUKIWORLD!
« Reply #203 on: June 09, 2006, 11:28:04 AM »
zuk4me
that is one of the nicer sami's around for sure. if i had the time and will to build a sammi i would copy yours.LOL

unfortunatly, i have two small kids, a house that i am renoing and a kick that i am starting to build just to get back out there.

great build.
 :o
96 sport, safari rack, lift
1970 gmc truck
1950 dodge truck
1974 corolla

Offline Maroon Monsoon

« Reply #204 on: June 11, 2006, 11:13:53 PM »
that is by far the nicest and most kick ass sami I have ever seen. I didn't know they fit in patio haulers either, makes me want one even more

Offline strvger

• Livin' on the edge... of the Great Northwoods !!
« Reply #205 on: June 12, 2006, 05:46:16 PM »
Hi,  new to Trackicks, but have had my share of jeeps and scouts in the past.  so, here it is:
1991 Tracker, stock 1.6 8v, 5-spd, no lockers (yet), std. diffs and t-case. 
mods include:  k&n style intake, DG header w/2in exhaust incl. the cat, strut/spring spacers for 1.5in lift, 235x15 Hercules Ironman m&s on a nice set of 15x7 turbines from the 1970's, pulled the ac for better cooling (didn't work anyway), spray-on truck bed liner for the grille and more to come for the lower body and rustoleum bed liner for the interior will be done before winter gets here.  also will be trimming some of the lower pastic off the front fenders.  cb radio w/weather channels, radio cassette and XM satellite radio as well.
so i run it at 3500rpm on the highway.  stock it avg'd 65mph and 33mpg.  still gets about that even with the taller tires.  still running same rpm, but i'm sure i'm going a little faster now.  hills seem to have very little impact on it so far. 
hope the pics come out here.  new to digital photography as well!!

big thanks to Blake for selling me such a great tracker and doing some of the mods!! ;D
'91 tracker, 1.6 8v 5-spd, 1.5 in susp lift,  DT header and 2 in exhaust, 235/75 AT's on 15x7 Turbines, 1st prototype: Ibuiltbumpers.com trackick front bumper!,  other mods coming soon!

Offline MUDDING4LIFE

• I Love ZUKIWORLD!
« Reply #206 on: June 14, 2006, 01:11:55 PM »
THIS IS MY SUZUKI SAMURAI WHEN I BROUGHT IT HOME. I GOT IT FOR FREE WITH A CLEAR TITLE CAN'T ASK FOR NO MORE THAN THAT.IT HAD A LOCKED UP MOTOR AND THE TRANSFER CASE WAS STUCK IN NEUTRAL.SO FAR I BROKE THE ENGINE FREE AFTER LETTING IT SIT FOR A MONTH WITH PB BLASTER IN ALL OF THE CYLINDERS.THEN TORE THE ENGINE APART AND HAD TO PUT A NEW PISTON IN WITH NEW RINGS GOT THE HEAD SHAVED BECAUSE IT WAS WARPED AND PUT A NEW WATER PUMP IN AND PUT IT BACK TOGETHER AND TURNED THE KEY AND SHE CRUNK RITE UP WITH NO PROBLEMS.I WANT TO PUT A SPOA LIFT AND A BODY LIFT SO I CAN GET 33 UNDER HER.I HAVE THE WINDOW OFF AND ROLL BARS OUT TO REPAIR ALL THE RUST BUT WHEN IM DONE IT SHOULD LOOK GOOOOOOD.I TAKE IT EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE ON SOME TRAILS BEHIND MY HOUSE AND HAVEN'T GOT IT STUCK YET KNOCK ON WOOD.BUT THATS NOT BAD FOR A SAMI THAT I FOUND UNDER AN OAK TREE WHERE IT SAT FOR 7 YEARS.

Offline Maroon Monsoon

« Reply #207 on: June 14, 2006, 05:34:17 PM »
mine's going to be lifted soon! installing the lift and getting pics asap. it's on it's way. just waiting on the brown trucks

4x4tracker

« Reply #208 on: June 15, 2006, 09:24:40 PM »
1994 tracker 4x4  8 valve 5 speed

optional equipment- air conditioning, power steering, skid plates(front, differential&transfer case)

Mods
-Calmini 2' lift
-stock steel rims painted black(had aluminum)
-intake with a k&n
-calmini turbo muffler/ lou's custom exhaust tail pipe
-235-75-15 BFG A/T TA's
-blue marker light bulbs
-rear euro lights
-20% window tint/ front windows
- 2 12" subs with 760watt amp

Soft tops all best top
- new soft top
-custom made safari top(cut off windows back and sides)
-bikini top
-duster deck cover

my previous zuks

1990 Tracker hard top 8 valve 5 speed 4x4
1994 Tracker soft top 16 valve 5 speed 4x4
1995 Tracker soft top 16 valve 5 speed 4x4 ( got for $250 needed nothing just sold it for $1800 (6/06)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2006, 10:03:49 PM by 4x4tracker »

Offline 4njeep

• I Love ZUKIWORLD!!!!
« Reply #209 on: June 17, 2006, 09:40:21 PM »
well seems like everyone esle is doing this so i might as well post a pic of mine, its a 92 jlx auto. Its stock right now, except with 235/75/15 tires, you would consider this a before picture, I'm going to mod it soon with 5.13 gears, locker in the rear, 2" body lift, 2" suspension lift, and some 31" tires. also going to upgrade the brakes, and maybe try to get a  little more power out of it.

here's a pic.

Edit: Now has 2" Suspension lift, CSA Scorpion wheels, 30x9.5 Goodyear MT/R with 5.13 gears and a locked rear :)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2006, 12:09:56 AM by 4njeep »
92 sidekick jlx auto
2" suspension lift
5.13 gears, locked rear.
30x9.5 goodyear mt/r's on CSA Scorpion's