Hello Guest

Tracker/Sidekick rolling casket?

• 17 Replies

Offline RJkick

Re: Tracker/Sidekick rolling casket?
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2011, 12:48:19 PM »
Lots of good examples but if the mind is made up there is not much you can do

if it is the old consumer reports mindset then tell him not to drive 55mph and cranked the wheel as it will not end well - in any truck or car

I have a lifted 4dr and I drive it anywhere and on any terrain with no issues of stability or concern

I was doing donuts and my father got upset as he thought I would flip but I never felt that it would - Dads

Good luck and the best way to change a mind is to take a ride in one

just out of curiosity what model and where and what is the price?
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 10:27:22 AM by rjkick »
92 Sidekick 1.6L 16v Calmini\OME 4.5" lift 3" Body Lift OME962 springs in front w\.75" spacers OME955 in rear w\1.75" spacers Extreme Duty Strut Eliminator kit and rear ProComp MX6 Shocks 31X10.50 Nexen M\T   Thorley Header   2" exhaust  Calmini front truss bar and stabilizer and skids   Custom Bumpers and Rock Rails  Limit Straps

Offline nixit

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2011, 08:17:26 PM »
02' Grand Vitara
S&R 4" combo lift
31x10.5's on 15x8 steel rims
removed plastic crap
Soon:
custom bumpers, winch, lockers, armor, ect.

Offline Zukipilot

• stretch the limits of reality!!!
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2011, 08:02:18 AM »
Sorry, but with a comment like that, I doubt you will ever change his opinion on this. I would bet he is a Chevy, Ford or Dodge guy that only drives full size vehicles. Fact is, they are safe for what they are, but put either of my Kicks up against my Suburban and it is toast.... any smaller vehicle would be being tagged by a vehicle double it's mass...

If he's going on the old Consumer Ripoffs Reports.... you probably wont change his mind either.. people live by what those DA's say about products..  >:(

Tell him to by a 70's Buick 225.... low, heavy, full frame and will crush most any thing they hit....

Zig
Zukipilot
'92 Liberty Overland Sidekick