Hello Guest

Introduction - Show us your Sidekick, Vitara, or Tracker!

• 96 Replies

Offline Squit

Re: Introduction - Show us your Sidekick, Vitara, or Tracker!
« Reply #75 on: May 23, 2012, 07:59:28 PM »
Nope, the photos are taken on "Ritoque, CHILE", with a Canon SX40 camera by my wife  8)

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ritoque
Ritoque 18-03-2012, jugando en las 3 trepadas

Suzuki Nomade Ritoque 05/02/2011

in google maps search by "-32.843269, -71.497737"

bye!

Offline souza

• I Love ZUKIWORLD!
« Reply #76 on: May 31, 2012, 10:22:59 PM »
Update, sporting a 2.5L V6 Grand vitara engine and trans. >:D

Offline johnnc

« Reply #77 on: June 13, 2012, 12:56:37 PM »
I have been lurking and learning for a while now and finally decided to pull the trigger. I bought a 1992 Sidekick 1.6 8v, 5-speed, power steering, and A/C stock with a few interesting mods from previous owners. I have gone through all the mechanicals and fluids and she is running excellent. I put a 1" body lift + 2.5" OME suspension lift from low range, Warn Manual Hubs, New CVs up front. I put 31 x 10.5 x 15 Nexen MTs on 15" Pro Comp Steel Wheels with 2.5" backspace. I had to trim the back of the front fender a few inches on an angle to make them fit. I may have to do some reading on the Hagen mod because I think at full stuff I will have issues.

Next items on the list include: Front bumper with Winch, Rear Bumper with Spare Tire Carrier, Sport Cage, Stereo and speakers, CB Radio and antenna, rear locker, not exactly in that order. I need to find someone in my area to fab the bumpers and cage, shipping is a lot on the ZOR products. I do like the ZOR bumpers though.

Here are a few pics...

Day 1 - Stock Form

3.5" Lift with stock wheels

New Wheels and Tires

31" x 10.5" x 15" Nexen Roadian MT
1992 Suzuki Sidekick 1.6l 8-valve. 2.5" OME Lift, 1" Body Lift. 31" Nexen Roadian MT, homemade sliders. ZOR bumpers on the way as well as Rear Locker and 4.24:1 Transfer Case Gears

Offline chadstichter

• 98 4door home built coil yota swap 31s rear e-lock
« Reply #78 on: July 01, 2012, 11:16:46 PM »
98 4 door 16v 1.5in coil ant strut spacer, rear honda accord springs (84 i believe), 31s, soon winch bumper with 8000lb winch, rear bumper, rock sliders, yota axles or dana 44s what ever i get first, 4 to 1 t case gears, 4 link rear, hid's front and rear arb lockers front and rear, and 33x10.5s.

i have a long ways to go and a lot of money to make to do it
98 4door home built coil yota swap 31s rear e-locker, 8000lb winch and synthetic rope
|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|...BEER TRUCK..........| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ]
 l(|removethispart|@) (|removethispart|@)          l(|removethispart|@) (|removethispart|@)         l(|removethispart|@)

Offline BRD HNTR

« Reply #79 on: July 02, 2012, 07:08:01 AM »
I have been lurking and learning for a while now and finally decided to pull the trigger. I bought a 1992 Sidekick 1.6 8v, 5-speed, power steering, and A/C stock with a few interesting mods from previous owners. I have gone through all the mechanicals and fluids and she is running excellent. I put a 1" body lift + 2.5" OME suspension lift from low range, Warn Manual Hubs, New CVs up front. I put 31 x 10.5 x 15 Nexen MTs on 15" Pro Comp Steel Wheels with 2.5" backspace. I had to trim the back of the front fender a few inches on an angle to make them fit. I may have to do some reading on the Hagen mod because I think at full stuff I will have issues.

Next items on the list include: Front bumper with Winch, Rear Bumper with Spare Tire Carrier, Sport Cage, Stereo and speakers, CB Radio and antenna, rear locker, not exactly in that order. I need to find someone in my area to fab the bumpers and cage, shipping is a lot on the ZOR products. I do like the ZOR bumpers though.

Here are a few pics...

Day 1 - Stock Form

Johnnc - that is a nice transformation.  If you are thinking about the Hagan widening mod, Kreator has custom A-arms that do the same thing. http://www.zukiworld.com/forum/general-suzuki-forum/new-front-struts-trackersidekick/30/
93 Tracker,XL7 springs & 1" raised spring pads in front with YJ springs in back, home built bumpers rear & front (w/winch), 2" x 4" rock tubes,  ARB front & rear, converted Sami rear to IFS, 33x12.5x15  aluminum rims, roll cage, 2.7L w/5 speed auto.

Offline johnnc

« Reply #80 on: July 11, 2012, 11:36:03 AM »
Thanks BRD HNTR, I appreciate it.

I will check out that link as well.

John
1992 Suzuki Sidekick 1.6l 8-valve. 2.5" OME Lift, 1" Body Lift. 31" Nexen Roadian MT, homemade sliders. ZOR bumpers on the way as well as Rear Locker and 4.24:1 Transfer Case Gears

« Reply #81 on: August 23, 2012, 11:43:37 AM »
Well, I hope to get the pictures right...

here are the specs:

Began life as a 91 2 door yellow Geo tracker 4x4 manual, I think Im about the 5th owner, bought it in 05, kept it mostly stock for 2 years, used as a daily driver, got it stolen, got it back after a month stored it for about 4 months, kinda fixed the interior, used it on ocasional 4x4 outings, then again in 2010 used it as daily driver and began to collect parts for the build...

85 toy axles 4.10 gears (new bearings and seals all around) for SAS
2 sammy t cases
built my own long arm set (tri link front- tri link back triangulated) rubber bushings on one end LROR creeper joints
yukon spool for rear axle
Kicker 3 with tracker low sammy t case w 4.16 gears
Cherokee coil springs front and rear cut and inboarded
15 x 8 alum wheels
33x12.50 hercules trail digger mt's

Will try to make a build up thread and upload it here if its ok

« Reply #82 on: August 25, 2012, 01:02:34 AM »
I've been a Suzuki enthusiast for most of my life, I first spotted a new '81 LJ10 at a new car show when I was a kid and fell in love with it because of my appreciation of military rigs. So, my first one was a Forest Green '84 SJ410 LWB, I was a very happy camper, my dad didn't even tell me how to drive it and just gave me the keys, so many great memories...

Long story made short, I've had a few Zuks afterward, all were significantly modified and bought new: '89 Sidekick, (sad/weird ending) '89 SJ413, '92 Samurai (still have!), 2001 SWB 2.0 Vitara...

Anyhoo, back to the present project: my black '93 Sidekick JA tintop daily driver. I'm changing and adding things almost daily, this is where it's at as of now. I'm big on changing and upgrading electrical things too...

~James

-black '92 Samurai, bought new
-black '93 Sidekick, tintop

« Reply #83 on: September 01, 2012, 06:39:06 PM »
My 95 Vitara JLX. 2" suspension lift, 15x8.5" wheels with 265/60 tyres.

Offline chadstichter

• 98 4door home built coil yota swap 31s rear e-lock
« Reply #84 on: September 02, 2012, 11:44:05 PM »
Well, I hope to get the pictures right...

here are the specs:

Began life as a 91 2 door yellow Geo tracker 4x4 manual, I think Im about the 5th owner, bought it in 05, kept it mostly stock for 2 years, used as a daily driver, got it stolen, got it back after a month stored it for about 4 months, kinda fixed the interior, used it on ocasional 4x4 outings, then again in 2010 used it as daily driver and began to collect parts for the build...

85 toy axles 4.10 gears (new bearings and seals all around) for SAS
2 sammy t cases
built my own long arm set (tri link front- tri link back triangulated) rubber bushings on one end LROR creeper joints
yukon spool for rear axle
Kicker 3 with tracker low sammy t case w 4.16 gears
Cherokee coil springs front and rear cut and inboarded
15 x 8 alum wheels
33x12.50 hercules trail digger mt's

Will try to make a build up thread and upload it here if its ok

could you post some pics of you sas or send them to me in a pm im doing a sas to
98 4door home built coil yota swap 31s rear e-locker, 8000lb winch and synthetic rope
|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|...BEER TRUCK..........| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ]
 l(|removethispart|@) (|removethispart|@)          l(|removethispart|@) (|removethispart|@)         l(|removethispart|@)

Offline Lucy

• The devil herself!
« Reply #85 on: September 09, 2012, 08:15:24 PM »
Hello all! Been lurking on this forum for a long time, just returning to the wonderful world of zooks after a bit of a hiatus and figured it was about time I introduced myself. Some of you may know me from Zookpower as I am a long time member of that crew! look forward to chattin with ya ;)
"I have not failed , I have only found one thousand ways that do not work!"

Offline SlyAttacks

• SlyAttacks.com
« Reply #86 on: September 30, 2012, 04:21:59 PM »

Offline SlyAttacks

• SlyAttacks.com
« Reply #87 on: September 30, 2012, 04:30:26 PM »
T-33A Crash & Trail

Red Elephant Hill & Mill Creek

Sunday Drivers Of Death Part 1

Sunday Drivers Of Death Part 2 Updated

Offline airmanwilliams

« Reply #88 on: September 30, 2012, 08:12:59 PM »
what are the specs for your lsi tracker?
1993 4door Suzuki Sidekick JX

Offline Turtletracker96

• 96 geo tracker on 31"
« Reply #89 on: April 05, 2016, 02:22:34 PM »
HEY!! I'm new to all this but here's my baby 2" coil spacer and 2" body lift. Custom bumper 8500lb superwinch on 31" shoes with offsets.