Hello Guest

samurai newbie

• 1 Replies

Offline airmanwilliams

samurai newbie
« on: June 04, 2010, 08:43:36 AM »
hello from utah. kinda new to all this so heres some pics of my samy below, its an 87. I had to take the plastig molding off of the rocker panels due to a bunch of rust underneath so as you can see in the pics there is alittle bit of work there. I also took the front seats out and decided to take all of the plugs out of the floorboards and put a bedliner in it which I will have to picture later, I dont like the texture of the cheap bedliner I put in but I will later on put a more textured one in it. The carb needed fixing which ive fixed but now all it is really in need of is a vsv valve, backseat, safety &emissions, new title and registration and then it will be ready to go.
Also to tell you how I got this I traded a really nice laptop and 1970 yamaha AT1B 150cc enduro pictured below.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 08:48:30 AM by airmanwilliams »
1993 4door Suzuki Sidekick JX

Offline airmanwilliams

Re: samurai newbie
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2010, 08:46:01 AM »
here is a picture of some green I decided to ad to the grill. next is the mirrors, fender flares, and not sure what else past that but if anyone has ideas please tell me. I am also thinking of replacing all of the black paint with a bedliner on the outside ot the samurai to help with rust prevention while offroading.

1993 4door Suzuki Sidekick JX