Hello Guest

Camouflage?

• 17 Replies

Offline rascott

• tread lightly monkeywrench a little
Re: Camouflage?
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2010, 12:34:11 PM »
the more i look at it, the more i like that grassy above the line.
looks cleaner than suzi the psychic.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 12:36:39 PM by rascott »
'89 kick w/little motor, still got pieces of jeff's pucks, stan's sticks into 4.24:1 tcase, 31x10.5x15's, rear lockrite, kick power steering, some radios(kj6esv), bmw seat, other changes just because. done on the cheap.
suzi the psychic gets me fishing.

Offline wildgoody

• Turbocharged 150HP 1.6L 8V 93MPH 1/4 mile
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2010, 07:09:29 PM »
if you're just covering up bad paint, thats just flat out tacky and looks like a redneck poser. no offense, but thats how I see it.

Look " bobthebiker "  there's a lot of guys on this forum who've been wrenching and wheeling, riding and building stuff longer than you've been ALIVE. It may behoove you to checkup on your attitude, especially when it comes to spouting bullshit and voicing your opinion on things that you seem to have very little experience with. You may be correct in your observations, but there's definitely a better way to express your opinion.

This is actually quite funny, my Suzuki SideKick is 21 Years old, my truck has been  wheeling
almost as long as Bob has been alive, and yes, I wheeled my truck when it was new, and only
had a few thousand miles on it when I swamped in a flood control basin, and then almost lost
it by starting to slide sideways down a 500 foot fire break, dang that truck has been through
a lot  ;D

Ohh and the camo, I like the grassy one, but it would be cool to have the top looking
like some distant trees or some other background, then you could park it out in a field
someplace and loose it when you try to get back to it   :)

Wild
Real Trucks Are Built, Not Bought,
And Chrome Don't Get Ya Home.  

An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.

Offline nuts4hotwheels

• Black Sunshine
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2010, 01:54:19 PM »
The Max4 looks cool.  I like how it looks like grass and doesn't create just a straight horizontal  line across the top.     

I have always wanted to paint my tracker in a black, white and grey woodland camo pattern, which might  look cool on the bottom of the white paint.  Just a thought.
Black Sunshine
1998 4 dr Chevy Tracker 4x2 1.6L-16V
-K&N Performance Air Filter
-Thrush Glasspack -235/75-15 Pathfinder Trail A/P Tires  -Sony Xplod Cd Player -400W Visonik amplifier -2 10" Visonik Subwoofers *******************************