Hello Guest

Headers For Grand Vitara prosesse pics. H25 Headers in the making long tubes

• 28 Replies

Offline JDMCRX

• 02 Grand Vitra Pimp lol
Just for a note. There is no room on the pass side to run a dual exahust alot of evap in the way and gas tank. Dyno will be done when i get my friends stock GV. There is no market for these headers as its too much in cost and time to even make it worth while. They are 36-38" long primaries. They are all within 1-2 " of each other. Collectors are a 3 in 1 merge. Problem with long tubes on V6 small Dis is u get thingy ness of the headers
01 GRAND VITARA

JBAUTO LONGTUBE HEADERS AND 2.5" JBAUTO EXHAUST

New project H27 in the GV goal 200 Wheel Horse Power  JPB 1.75"front 2" rear Grand Vitra lifts  www.jbauto.ca[/url]

Offline JDMCRX

On another note in 2001 they went to OBD2b and we run 4 02 2 primaries and 2 secondaries
01 GRAND VITARA

New project H27 in the GV goal 200 Wheel Horse Power  JPB 1.75"front 2" rear Grand Vitra lifts  www.jbauto.ca[/url]

On another note in 2001 they went to OBD2b and we run 4 02 2 primaries and 2 secondaries

That's what I thought.  I wasn't planning a straight back exhaust on both side, rather a crossover, H-pipe, and both exiting out the same side.  but I don't remember emission stuff being in the way.  Maybe it is different between 2000 and 2001?

Offline Maroon Monsoon

LOL I wish it was in mph going that fast. Im doing a new exhaust tomorrow. Cause the flowmaster with this setup is way to loud

if it's too loud you're too old!

just kidding, different strokes for different folks, ya dig? some people like thier rides quiet, some like them really loud, and some like them inbetween.

those headers look amazing by the way, nice work.
2000 Grand Vitara.. boondox coil spacer lift w/ pro comp 2 inch lift shocks and ome struts. 225/75 R16 Kumho Mt's, powdercoated wheels, rear brake line relocation and stuff to acomodate. custom exhaust and intake along with some 1 off accesories.

Offline rwwink

• I Love ZUKIWORLD!
Did anyone every get  dyno number and/or cost on these?

I was thinking in terms of running dual pipes (true duals) down one side (in place of the factory single pipe) into a dual inlet/dual out muffler

R. Wink

Offline JDMCRX

Duals is a waste in My opion.

U can do a 2 2" pipes out the muffler but thats alot of volume and U will loose some torque.

I like the power output now. Just want to test it out on the dyno and at the track. Ill make a video next week of a dead stop from 0-160km pull with a empty truck and half tank of gas. The last video i did was up and down some hills with full tank and all my gear in the truck.

01 GRAND VITARA

Offline JDMCRX

More pics posted.
01 GRAND VITARA

Offline beercheck

• Go Cards!
    • trivia-nights.com
More pics posted.

Where?  And where's that 0-160km/h pull video?
'03 ZR2 2dr Tracker, '02 XL-7 drivetrain and electrcs
XL-7 front coils
1.5" rear coil spacers
Monroe 32316 shocks w/2" extenders
235/70-16 Bridgestone Destination A/Ts on stock XL-7 Alloys RRO Rock Rails (Presently removed, as they rusted to all hell; all the bolts were rusted to dust.  Real nice, RRO...) http://www.trivia-nights.com

Offline JDMCRX

40-120km With about 200 lbs of army kit and full tank of gas.

Playing in the snow.

Ill post more when i can walk. Truck will be going to the dyno in June for some numbers and vids.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 04:13:39 PM by JDMCRX »
01 GRAND VITARA

Any new news on this?  Some really nice work...

Offline JDMCRX

I was going to make them but the parts alone was $600 alone. Plus electrcity and argon and my time. They would not be cheap.

The trucks quick i got the 2.7 in there now. I will be putting on a 70mm tb in a few weeks i may dyno over winter.
01 GRAND VITARA

What year is your GV?  We have a 2004 now.  And I priced your component list at Burns stainless...a bit more than $600 now!  Still interested, though ~

Offline samuraidan

• speak softly, and carry a big stick
    • City Ranger
When will work begin on a similar set up for the two-point-slow (2.0)?!??!??
'00 Vitara 2.0L 5spd w/ Jeff's lift, SR Customs body lift, 5.13's, rear locker, SR Customs steel pinion collar, 1.25" wheel spacers, 15x7, 31x10.5R15 Dynapro MT's.

Something tells me he'd want a donor vehicle and some funding before embarking on these for a new engine!