Hello Guest

This lift kit?

• 3 Replies

This lift kit?
« on: October 22, 2007, 10:25:50 AM »
Has anyone ordered this? Im wondering if I should since I have my GV on 35 inch tires with no suspension lift and no rubbing (alot of cutting and custom fender flares). And the idea is to put it on 36x14.5 inch tires for better floating effect on the glaciers.

So, from the picture..what do you think about it?

Offline HotRod

• 95 Tracker
    • cardomain.
Re: This lift kit?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2007, 06:26:18 PM »
Looks pretty good.
IS that Calmini?
I don't think bigger tires would fit in your fender flares tho.
95 2dr Geo Tracker with Calmini 6"inch combo lift, 32'inch BFGs M/Tlocked and loaded--D.D is my 06 Racy RED Aerio SX AWD

Bger

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2007, 09:08:47 PM »
no, that's FTS / VTTR (i think they're the same company?) out of taiwan.  it's on this page: http://www.fts4x4.com.tw/modules/okshop/index.php?okshop=category&categoryid=4

with that said, i don't know anything about the kit or the quality of it, but i've been toying with the idea of getting a snorkel from them.

looks like there aren't any springs spacers, which is probably a plus, and they provide the front axle drop bracket too

Offline blacknight

• Gonzookin
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2007, 06:11:32 AM »
FTS is the company but no one their reads or write english.  I do have their 3" springs on my XL-7 they ride about the same as Calmini's (hard) but they haven't failed like the Calmini's ones I've  had (both sets) and give you 3" also.

As for getting "stuff" from them you could try www.vttr.com.tw/e4X4.htm  If you want to  contact  them here's the e-mail address vttr.tw|removethispart|@msa.hinet.net    atten. Margaret.
This who and how I got my FTS snokle and springs.