Hello Guest

Oct 6 Desert Run in Johnson Valley, CA

• 2 Replies

Offline blacktrack99

Oct 6 Desert Run in Johnson Valley, CA
« on: September 30, 2007, 02:19:32 PM »
Log on to www.desertrun.org for details.  This will be my third time on the run.   My second time w/ the Tracker.  Entry's kind of steep at $60, but it goes to the volunteer Search and Rescue.  My apologies to anyone who may be interested for the short notice.  With that said, I may note 'Zuk products were in short supply last year.  A few Sami's, only one or two Gen I Trackicks.  I was the only guy in a Gen II Track/Vit (shocked tons of guys in Heeps).  The only Gen III I saw stayed at the base camp all day.  Probably too new at the time: scared to break it.  If anyone wants to run some 'Zuks together, PM me and we could probably meet up early AM Saturday. 

Online ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD Online, Editor
    • ZUKIWORLD online
Re: Oct 6 Desert Run in Johnson Valley, CA
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2007, 08:49:54 AM »
Log on to www.desertrun.org for details.  This will be my third time on the run.   My second time w/ the Tracker.  Entry's kind of steep at $60, but it goes to the volunteer Search and Rescue.  My apologies to anyone who may be interested for the short notice.  With that said, I may note 'Zuk products were in short supply last year.  A few Sami's, only one or two Gen I Trackicks.  I was the only guy in a Gen II Track/Vit (shocked tons of guys in Heeps).  The only Gen III I saw stayed at the base camp all day.  Probably too new at the time: scared to break it.  If anyone wants to run some 'Zuks together, PM me and we could probably meet up early AM Saturday. 

This looks really cool! Thanks for the head's up...

-Eric
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

Suzuki 4x4 Owners Association - Please Join  The ZUKIWORLD ORDER Today!
About ZUKIWORLD Online: We are an enthusiast web site dedicated to the promotion of the Suzuki Automobile as the best and most capable vehicle on the planet. We offer product reviews, Tech tips, DIY, Travel and Adventure, Forum, Technical information, Life Style, and so much more!

Offline Drone637

• Evil Cow
Re: Oct 6 Desert Run in Johnson Valley, CA
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2007, 01:05:12 PM »
Next year if things go well my dance card is going to be so full of 4x4 events this time of year...

I look forward to the pics after the event.  :)
96 Geo Tracker, x-SJ-410,  x-White Rabbit, x-Project Trouble
Crawlers NorthWest
x-Trouble Racing