Hello Guest

Understanding 4x4, and how it works?

• 21 Replies

Offline szabotage

• snaggletooth
Re: Understanding 4x4, and how it works?
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2004, 06:24:58 AM »
where abouts in canada are you? I'm in Ottawa and have a few set of hubs (full time or manuals) I can deliver if you aint' too far

mike

Offline BOOSTN

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2004, 08:38:13 AM »
where abouts in canada are you? I'm in Ottawa and have a few set of hubs (full time or manuals) I can deliver if you aint' too far

mike

Mike,

Im actually in Ottawa too. Your on Redliners right? My handle is BOOSTN on that board also.

Tarcy

Offline szabotage

• snaggletooth
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2004, 08:53:14 AM »
that I am, it's a small world after all!  if your still interested in them hubs I'll bring a pair back for ya next next monday, I was gonna drive up to the shop this weekend out in frontenac but ... well, you know how the weather has been here this weekend :P

in the meantime keep both in the lock position, it shouldn't harm the gears at all for the next week, after all sidekicks were available with auto hubs from the factory which is the same as having manual hubs on all the time ;)

mike

Offline BOOSTN

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2004, 09:42:26 AM »
Ya, that's what I have done is left them on lock. I have been shifting on the fly between 2H, and 4x4!

Gotta love the 4x4!

As for the hubs, the passenger side seems to work fine, but the driver side was getting stuck, and wpuldn't unlock even when we turned the dial to "free". Must be something loose inside?

How much for the hubs?
« Last Edit: December 11, 2004, 09:47:16 AM by BOOSTN »

Offline szabotage

• snaggletooth
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2004, 10:16:50 AM »
I can sell you one hub if you'd like since that's all you seem to need. 20 bucks okay? and I'll take your old one off your hands, I can use the good parts outta em to rebuild another set I have which are broken

if you need any parts for suzuki let me know, I have enough inventoried used parts in stock to build a few more trucks if I had the time

mike

Offline BOOSTN

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2004, 01:02:32 AM »
I can sell you one hub if you'd like since that's all you seem to need. 20 bucks okay? and I'll take your old one off your hands, I can use the good parts outta em to rebuild another set I have which are broken

if you need any parts for suzuki let me know, I have enough inventoried used parts in stock to build a few more trucks if I had the time

mike

PM sent Mike!

Offline JDMCRX

• 02 Grand Vitra Pimp lol
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2004, 08:33:52 AM »
ur hubs are fucked tarcy?
01 GRAND VITARA

JBAUTO LONGTUBE HEADERS AND 2.5" JBAUTO EXHAUST

New project H27 in the GV goal 200 Wheel Horse Power  JPB 1.75"front 2" rear Grand Vitra lifts  www.jbauto.ca[/url]