Hello Guest

Gave the Tracker a facelift using sidekick parts

• 9 Replies

Offline tOnKa TrAcKeR

• support our troops
    • Cardomain site
Gave the Tracker a facelift using sidekick parts
« on: February 19, 2006, 12:18:30 PM »
Well first of all i finally found a set of stock Tracker LSi rims so l finaly got those hideous wire wheels off of it.

The other day i was walking through U-Wrench-It (our local pull it yourself for cheap as hell prices boneyard) Looking for Zuks as I always do even though there are only usually one or two if any at all and i stumbled across 4 Zukis at once, a 95 Sami tintop, a 95 tracker, a 90 tracker LSi and a 1995 Sidekick JLX 4dr.  All Three of the trackkicks just in because no parts were takin off yet.  Well I have been lookin for a 93-95 Sidekick Grille to customize for the lowrider anyway. So This was a dream come True!! I got looking at the front bumper and the wheels started turning. So I bought the Grille, Bumper Cover, Both Front fenders and Both Headlight Assys (Plus the 4 LSi Wheels and Tires metioned above and all for $62.16) I Installed my new parts and I love the look tell me what you think.

When I bought it:  and then my first SUZUKI Grille :
« Last Edit: February 19, 2006, 01:26:12 PM by gmj2fast »

Stand down, MSG Arthur L. Lilley, your mission is now complete, may you rest in eternal peace.

Offline tOnKa TrAcKeR

• support our troops
    • Cardomain site
Re: Gave the lowrider a facelift using sidekick parts
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2006, 12:27:32 PM »
And Now:
Sorry about the dark rainy pictures :(

Stand down, MSG Arthur L. Lilley, your mission is now complete, may you rest in eternal peace.

Offline tOnKa TrAcKeR

• support our troops
    • Cardomain site
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2006, 12:32:11 PM »
Hers a couple more :

Offline tOnKa TrAcKeR

• support our troops
    • Cardomain site
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2006, 12:41:45 PM »
Now I need to find a Sidekick 2dr rear Bumper cover as the 4doors wont fit it.  That reminds me Does anyone Know if a 4-doors Front seats will bolt right in to a 2 Door because the interior in this 4 door at the boneyard is immaculate

Offline Suzuki1.8

• Tires so low looks like i'm riding on blades
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2006, 01:04:46 PM »
How is that dropped? Are you going to repaint it the same as before. I like That grill how dod you do that? I would like to do a mesh grill in mine but it pops in the front its not all one piece like that.

Offline tOnKa TrAcKeR

• support our troops
    • Cardomain site
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2006, 01:12:39 PM »
How is that dropped? Are you going to repaint it the same as before. I like That grill how dod you do that? I would like to do a mesh grill in mine but it pops in the front its not all one piece like that.

Its on Hydrolics, No Im not gonna paint it back the way it was (to 80's) and all i did for the grille was cut out the center with a dremel and insert the mesh

Offline Suzuki1.8

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2006, 01:15:59 PM »
I have dropped suzuki to but its a foor door sport so it has a different grill. I just used b&g 2 inch drop springs. I would love to do air bags though. Is yours like with switchs and stuff?

Offline Suzuki1.8

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2006, 01:18:05 PM »
I have seen tons of dropped two door that look sick. I just wish there was more stuff for four door sports. like these.

Offline Suzuki1.8

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2006, 01:19:10 PM »
or this

Offline tOnKa TrAcKeR

• support our troops
    • Cardomain site
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2006, 01:20:00 PM »
Yeah it only has 3 Switches though it will only go front to back im not big on the hydrolics i bought the truck this way.

I am prob gonna go with airbags and 18s on it though

Nice lookin Sport