Hello Guest

Hello from Belle Chasse LA.

• 9 Replies

Offline AMSOIL

• I Love ZUKIWORLD!
Hello from Belle Chasse LA.
« on: January 31, 2006, 11:47:44 AM »
New to this site.  seeing if there are ZUK Die Hards left in Louisiana.  I'm not from here, I just live here!

David
amsoil|removethispart|@cmaaccess.com

Shilly

Re: Hello from Belle Chasse LA.
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2006, 05:46:16 PM »
My cynical side translates this post to read as "I'm an Amsoil dealer trying to advertise in a Zuki forum"   ::)  Then again, I might be wrong....   ;D

Offline hobgoblin

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2006, 06:14:01 PM »
My cynical side translates this post to read as "I'm an Amsoil dealer trying to advertise in a Zuki forum"   ::)  Then again, I might be wrong....   ;D

That's  how I'd take  it..... ::)

Offline Zukipilot

• stretch the limits of reality!!!
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2006, 04:01:34 AM »
David,
Welcome to Zukiworld. I am sure you can find some local Zukifreaks from Louisiana here at Zukiworld. I just recently moved to southern Florida (1000 miles from home) and found plenty of information on wheeling in Florida from different Zukiworld members. Hopefully you will find it a resourcefull (sp?) as I have.

Please take the time to read the 'Welcome' posts that Eric has placed at the top of each section of the BBS. These 'Welcome' posts include the rules and regulations for each section.

Zig

BTW : Come on guys, David is new to the BBS and has tried to sell anything or broken any rules. DONT NOOB BASH. It not the Zukiworld way ;)
Zukipilot
'92 Liberty Overland Sidekick

Offline AMSOIL

• I Love ZUKIWORLD!
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2006, 07:24:54 AM »
Thanks Zukipilot for standing up.  It really makes you wonder why some people are so quick to judge others.  I was not expecting this type of welcome other than the first reply being from someone saying hello from this area.

Offline Zukipilot

• stretch the limits of reality!!!
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2006, 08:45:08 AM »
Thanks Zukipilot for standing up.  It really makes you wonder why some people are so quick to judge others.  I was not expecting this type of welcome other than the first reply being from someone saying hello from this area.

You are welcome  :)

Zig
Zukipilot
'92 Liberty Overland Sidekick

Offline takai

• Yes, I drove that here. And No, it's not done!
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2006, 03:20:31 PM »
Welcome to the boards. I think that by now you should be able to find Die Hard Zuki Fans everywhere. We seem to spread like some strange, exotic disease. Thankfully, I caught it.  ;D
87 Sammi "Sir Tweak " Rockcrawler 4:1, Mighty Kong , 1.6 16V, Centerforce II, 2" Exhaust, Esteem seats. - Long gone
97 Tracker "Jezebel"  Bone Stock DD

'Cause, I am to misbehave.

Offline AMSOIL

• I Love ZUKIWORLD!
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2006, 04:35:40 PM »
As soon as i can take some pictures of this Thang....I will post it so we can all get a look at it.  A total restoration of this "87" ZUK.  I find it Most rewarding that e-bay has a revolving auto parts store for all your needs.  A great resource for all.  Any snipers out there???

Offline hobgoblin

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2006, 07:00:12 PM »
Amsoil,

Didn't mean to get you hard time..Your post  just seemed strange ???...But sometimes mine  are pretty stange too.I  know what you are talking about with E-bay...I spend more there a month than my  house payment ::)   Sorry to give you hard time.Welcome to zukiworld!!! ;D

Later Tom K.

Shilly

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2006, 08:39:33 PM »
My apologies to all concerned; agreed, I should have given him a chance before saying anything. I let bad experiences on other boards guide my fingers, I guess. Amsoil, you'll like it here I also hope we can help you out from time to time. It's a great place and I truly hope you won't let my words that were shot from the hip leave a bad taste in your mouth. To all the other members, sincere apologies... :-[