Hello Guest

I miss my Sidekick and Zukiworld

• 3 Replies

Offline nuts4hotwheels

• Black Sunshine
I miss my Sidekick and Zukiworld
« on: April 29, 2005, 12:00:18 AM »
 I used to love visiting Zukiworld  until my sidekick was T-Boned by a truck.  To make a long story short, my insurance screwed me over and now I am zuki-less.  I miss my sidekick and this forum.  My sidekick was the funnest vehicle that I have ever owned.  I am trying to save money for another kick so I can get back out there and play.  If anybody wants to donate a ZUKI to help me out, I would appreciate it! :)
Black Sunshine
1998 4 dr Chevy Tracker 4x2 1.6L-16V
-K&N Performance Air Filter
-Thrush Glasspack -235/75-15 Pathfinder Trail A/P Tires  -Sony Xplod Cd Player -400W Visonik amplifier -2 10" Visonik Subwoofers *******************************

Offline Zukipilot

• stretch the limits of reality!!!
Re: I miss my Sidekick and Zukiworld
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2005, 03:11:15 AM »
That sucks ,but you can still hang out till you get your next one ;D
Zukipilot
'92 Liberty Overland Sidekick

Offline brace

• I built it; I break it; I fix it.
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2005, 03:14:52 AM »
I am going to Korea in June and I had to give away my SJ410 and my tintop Sammy.  I will be going to Okinawa after that and I hope I can get me another.  Zukiworld is still my favorite website.  I received enormous help from the people on this site.  
94 Escudo, 1.6 ltr 16v, 1.5" spacer lift, 31's 

Offline tracker8wr

• THE BIGGER THE BETTER
    • my home page
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2005, 09:14:48 AM »
i'm in lake charles La. i know were plenty of zuks r for under $1000 i even bought and drove home a sami for $100 that is hundred about 2 months ago. and come to find out it had a locker in the rear. if u r looking and have a little cash give me an e-mail tracker8wr2003|removethispart|@yahoo.com  
and i'll see what i can do. my friends that own salvage yards and used car lots that really hook me up with good deals.
4 1/2 body
Coil spacers
cheap but effective
31" LTB Swampers
http://www.geocities.com/race8thwonder01/ http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/769479