Hello Guest

NEWS: Tsuda: Suzuki won't share SUV platform

• 17 Replies

Offline Samurai_Hamster

• 87 Octane knocker of a motor.
    • Samurai Hamster
Re: NEWS: Tsuda: Suzuki won't share SUV platform
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2003, 05:01:23 AM »
Zuke frames are also boxed, not open c channel and that makes a much stronger frame than what is typicalyused.
The Zuke is on its way out.  Getting a vehicle that will behave and be supported by the dealer.

Offline Maiden Hell

• MAIDEN HELL!
    • My Space
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2003, 06:02:35 AM »

Re-read the PR.  It says 2005.  That's exactly 1 year away, being 2004s are hitting the floor now.

Whatever ASMC is going to release, it is already designed and being finalized now.  I would suspect they have test trucks now for road and crash tests.

Hmmmm, ERIC!!!!  You know, a little sweet talk to Brea and maybe you could stir up a "spy" pic?  You know, the type where the auto is covered in silly black vinyl cladding to hide the looks.

Otherwise, don't get yer knickers in a twist.  I doubt it will be anything than a larger, faster, IFS zook.  I would be highly surprised if they built a Katana, let alone a Rubicon killer.

Yeah you're right, dude... I should have known that.

Are there 2 door KIAs and RAV4s in the States?  I know that Toyota Canada put out the 2 door RAV4 for a while here in the late 90's but they stopped real quick cause no one was buying them.

Offline Mikerpm4x4

• Redline... all the time!
    • www.rpm4x4.com
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2003, 09:00:55 AM »

I doubt it will be anything than a larger, faster, IFS zook.  I would be highly surprised if they built a Katana, let alone a Rubicon killer.

Watch it buddy, Ill take on a Heep Pubicon any day! I like my IFS and it aint going anywhere. Problem is will suzuki build the IFS right. By that I mean on AND (more importantly) off road freindly.

Mike
If your not living life to the fullest then your not living at all.

You wont really know if your wrong till your upsidedown