Hello Guest

Warn Premium Hubs for 2002 Tracker

• 4 Replies

Offline sarmeier

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Warn Premium Hubs for 2002 Tracker
« on: December 04, 2003, 12:21:26 AM »
I have a 2002 2 dr Tracker.  Does anyone know if the Warn Premium hubs, part # 34581, will fit as a replacement for the automatic hubs?  I asked RRO and did not get a acceptable response, call Warn!

Thanks

CMM

Offline jagular7

• Jagular7
Re: Warn Premium Hubs for 2002 Tracker
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2003, 04:49:33 AM »
I have a 2002 2 dr Tracker.  Does anyone know if the Warn Premium hubs, part # 34581, will fit as a replacement for the automatic hubs?  I asked RRO and did not get a acceptable response, call Warn!

Thanks

CMM

I would say yes. However, what you are replacing is not an automatic hub. It's a drive flange. This means that the flange bolts onto your hub and is splined to fit onto the axle shaft.  This locks the hub to the axle. A Warn lockout, or Superwinch, or the stock Trackick lockout, is a way of disconnecting this direct connection.
Lenexa, KS

Offline Yankee Tim

• Who says a GV is a grocery getter?
    • Yankee Off-Road
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2003, 07:37:20 AM »
If that is the part number for a Sidekick/Samurai, that's the one.  I've got them on my GV and love them.  Several others have them too, no probs.

One guy screwed them up installing them.  Other than that, I've heard of no problems.

I thought RRO had them advertised as fitting the GV?  In fact, I know they did.

Doesn't matter.  I ordered mine from Spidertrax and bought the hub bolt upgrade kit too.  If you call them, ask them for the same ones I ordered.  They can hook you up.
Yankee Tim

Offline wuggie

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2003, 11:33:22 AM »
I 'm thinking of replacing the hubs on my '96 tracker what is included in the replacement kit?
any special tools needed or instructions e.g. hubs locked/unlocked prior to removing the old ones etc?

Offline rockyroad

• World's Largest Selection of Suzuki Offroad Parts
    • Rocky Road Outfitters
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2003, 12:56:29 AM »
Sorry for the vague response you received. I was out of the country for a couple weeks and had an employee answering emails. They should have checked with me by email before answering.

Anywho, they will work for your vehicle.
Glenn Wakefield
www.rocky-road.com

World's Largest Selection of Aftermarket Suzuki and Geo Offroad Parts, Lowest Prices, 24-Hour Online Shopping!