Hello Guest

Trail Creeper 4.24 Sidekick/Tracker/Vitara T-case gears and rebuild kit new

• 2 Replies

Offline Duduki Dude

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
I have a brand new in the box set of Trail Creeper 4.24 T-case gears and a complete full rebuilt kit with all the bearings, seals and o-rings. I have the receipt, gear set was $499.00 and the rebuild kit was $314.99. I'm selling ALL for $550. That's a great deal...I will take Paypal and ship it for free but only to the lower 48 via USPS. I bought a 97 Sidekick Sport JLX to putt around town and launch my little jet boat and they came with the car. I have a 100% rating on ebay, i live in Lake Havasu City Arizona

Offline Duduki Dude

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
Price dropped to $450. I have a brand new in the box set of Trail Creeper 4.24 T-case gears and a complete full rebuilt kit with all the bearings, seals and o-rings. I have the receipt, gear set was $499.00 and the rebuild kit was $314.99. I'm selling ALL for $450. That's a great deal...I will take Paypal and ship it for free but only to the lower 48 via USPS. I bought a 97 Sidekick Sport JLX to putt around town and launch my little jet boat and they came with the car. I have a 100% rating on ebay, i live in Lake Havasu City Arizona

DM sent