Hello Guest

Breeze-O-Top Now Makes Jeep Tops! We Just Want To Share The Love.

• 2 Replies

Offline Breeze-O-Top

• Breeze-O-Top Safari and Bikini Tops.
I know, this is a site for our Samurai's but some of you may be Jeep owners or know a Jeep owner. These tops fit the 87-91 TJ Wrangler and the 76-86 CJ-7.

We put in the same care and time to make these tops as good as our Samurai tops using 1000 denier cordura and all steel hardware. These are a fastback bikini top somewhat like our Samurai Fastback tops.

Check em' out at our web site. While you are there take a look at our Samurai tops. Remember, the holidays are not that far away and I am sure you have been good all year.

www.breeze-O-Top.com
Owner of breeze-o-top.com

Stock motor, K&N air filter, MSD Blaster Coil, 30" tires.
4:16 gears with front and rear Lockright Lockers. Old Man Emu springs and a mild lift. Custom angle iron bumper, army ammo can storage. Petroworks dual friction clutch. CB & 2 meter ham radio. And other fun things!

Offline tuxblacray

• Building a Bigger Better Brute Samurai.... B-}
    • Tuxblacray Photos
Re: Breeze-O-Top Now Makes Jeep Tops! We Just Want To Share The Love.
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2012, 12:28:16 PM »
I just wanted to attest to how great these tops are!!! I have the fastback version on my Samurai and love it... I can't wait for this summer to roll around so that I can enjoy the sunlight!... Not to mention show of all the winter mods done....

Here is a couple of photos of the top from last summer..... Shucks Greg, if you boys from Breeze o Top want to show these to the Jeep crowd feel free to let em know How We Roll.....  :laugh:

Tux...

I know the voices aren't real.... but they have some pretty kewl ideas!!! Tux.....  ;-)
I get my Sammi parts here, and you can too... http://www.mikodaindustries.com/http://stores.ebay.com/sticksnstones4x4samuraiparts

Offline mike5721947

Re: Breeze-O-Top Now Makes Jeep Tops! We Just Want To Share The Love.
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2012, 06:00:21 PM »
These tops fit the 87-91 TJ Wrangler

So im assuming it for the 87-91 jeep YJ? there was no TJ in those years.
1990 Suzuki sidekick 2Dr Conv.
385,000 km and still going strong.
31" kumhos 3inchs of lift.