Hello Guest

Introduction - Show us your Sidekick, Vitara, or Tracker!

• 96 Replies

Offline Lostinthe60s

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
Re: Introduction - Show us your Sidekick, Vitara, or Tracker!
« Reply #90 on: December 30, 2018, 12:04:03 PM »
This is my wife's 1998 Suzuki Sidekick. 1.6, 4x4, Auto and 4 door. 95% original. Made in Canada at Welland Ontario. Mine is a 2011 Grand Vitara. Love them both.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 12:09:42 PM by Lostinthe60s »

Offline Toys-n-Joys

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
« Reply #91 on: July 10, 2019, 07:20:46 AM »
Just noticed this section. I picked up a 1995 sidekick jlx with a 1in coil spacer ,235/75/15, brush guard, winch, and a cb radio.

I want to fit 31x10.5x15 to the stock wheels, 2in body lift and maybe 2in coil spacer kit.

Going to add a steel front diff, snorkel, diff breathers, skid plate, and maybe a rotopax on the spare.

Offline RJ Squirrel

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
« Reply #92 on: March 07, 2020, 10:49:05 AM »
Hello, built this one last winter its a 96 tracker with Toyota axles, lockers front and rear, geared 5:71 transfer case is 4:24 with twin sticks, tires are 33" it will crawl pretty slow!
Sprung under with trail gear Toyota pickup 4" lift springs I used from a wrecked donor vehicle. Six shooter knuckles, high steer, made my own slip joint eliminators, has a full roll cage
Always amazes me with the places it will go!
what the hell do I know im just a stupid flying squirrel
          YOUR NOT ON FIRE RICKY BOBBY

Offline RJ Squirrel

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
« Reply #93 on: March 07, 2020, 10:56:18 AM »
This one is the dune hopper, 2000 tracker with 3" lift,  30 inch tires on old ford 1/2 ton pickup wheels, I put in a 2.3 Aerio engine and 4 speed auto. has 5:12 diffs with locker in rear.
It is a real hot rod and a total blast to drive on the sand dunes!
what the hell do I know im just a stupid flying squirrel
          YOUR NOT ON FIRE RICKY BOBBY

Offline rjm

• suzuki first attempt
« Reply #94 on: September 15, 2020, 01:27:30 PM »
Hi all, Glad to here. I just bought a new to me 1990 geo tracker tin top. full skid plates front to rear/ trail tough sliders and bumpers, calmini 3" lift. p/s and a/c. This rig will be primarily toad - behind my dodge CTD /FWC set up and used as a trail hunter rig for MTB adventures in the sierras and az /Utah deserts. My plan is to upgrade the truck with rear locker and improve the suspension articulation along with addressing its weaknesses in reliability- (learning what needs to be done to fix the known weak points of the truck. any input or advice is always appreciated.
Thanks Russ

dhally

1995 Tracker 2 door
« Reply #95 on: January 28, 2021, 02:33:36 PM »
We got this well preserved micro-jeep to tow behind our class b van. Everything seems to work, just needs some maintenance like brakes and alternator. It should be great for running to town for beer or getting to the trailheads.

Offline roxiedog13

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
« Reply #96 on: June 16, 2021, 06:25:35 AM »
I built this one a few years back, sold it this spring, regretted it( after seeing the pricing for a side-by-side) then bought it back , at a premium.

Altered Ego 3" pro lift kit, custom front and rear bumper, roof rack, rock rails and skids. MT 15" wheels with 31" tires.