Hello Guest

New to forum

• 17 Replies

Offline wooky

Re: New to forum
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2010, 05:28:40 PM »
Well I have finally found some Sammys that folks are wanting to sell, heck they are even willing to deal a little. Do you realize that most folks that have these little guys will not negotiate? For the record I wont buy anything at its asking price...period!! And a lot of these guys think they have the only one in the world and wont budge on price? The funny thing about this is that most of the guys that wont budge on price are the guys that stole it from someone for like $500 or something. But thats ok, I dont give up. I found a tintop, course its the wrong color but it is all stock not one that someone put $500 -$700 in it and trying to make $1500 for what ever they put on it. Sorry, I was ranting... Its just funny to me that when these people have these for sale they think they are gold. Anyway I will be headed out to go see it at some point this week. Wish me luck!!

The other one that I found is like a 9hr. drive so not sure about that one.

Wook
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 06:05:43 PM by wooky »

Offline wooky

« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2010, 05:21:04 AM »
Well the person that owned the vehicle was a very rude person so I told them to go kick rocks!! I ended up buying a Toyota 4Runner. it seems as though the Samurai folks are a different type of person. I think I will leave it at that.

Wook

Offline Drone637

• Evil Cow
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2010, 05:23:28 PM »
Most of us are pretty happy with our Sammy's, but it all depends on who you talk to.  It's hard to give up a vehicle that you put a lot of time and money into for less then you know it is worth.  :)

Good luck with the 4 Runner.  They are a bit larger then I like to wheel with but make great rigs. 
96 Geo Tracker, x-SJ-410,  x-White Rabbit, x-Project Trouble
Crawlers NorthWest
x-Trouble Racing