Hello Guest

PR: New ZUKIWORLD Articles December 1, 2008

• 10 Replies

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD Online, Editor
    • ZUKIWORLD online
PR: New ZUKIWORLD Articles December 1, 2008
« on: November 30, 2008, 08:58:20 PM »
We are pleased to announce some new articles that may be found on our home page.
http://www.zukiworld.com/index.html

PowerFest '08  
FOREST GROVE, OR - From humble beginnings where four Suzuki owners gathered 10 years ago at the sand shed just outside of Roger's camp in February for a little fun and camaraderie to an event that draws participants from as far away as Alberta Canada, the ZUKIWORLD PowerFest hasn't forgot it's roots as a relaxed family outing where people get a chance to hang out and have a good time while they are wheeling some of the best 4x trails in the area.
http://www.zukiworld.com/month_120108/feature_powerfest-suzuki-event-2008.htm

Petroworks Bolt-In sport cage for Sidekicks / Trackers
SAN CLEMENTE, CA - Time and time again we found ourselves looking for a roll cage for our trusty little Sidekick.  Whether a tipsy situation on a trail, or your inching along a drop off with the potential set you on your lid, we often muttered to ourselves.. â€?MAN….. I Really need to put a cage in this thing.â€? The fact is Sidekicks and Trackers are really stepping it up these days with continued aftermarket support to improve their already capable off road prowess. Petroworks has just added to their line of Suzuki roll cages with their latest release, The Sport Cage for 2 door Sidekicks and Trackers.
http://www.zukiworld.com/month_120108/feature_gear-guide-petroworks-sidekick-roll-cage.htm

Fall Classic '08
CHRISTMAS VALLEY, OR - As long as can be remembered, we have never been more blessed with the most mild and gentle weather than that which we had for this adventure. This year brought a lot of familiar faces and some new adventurers too that decided to join us for fun. They certainly weren't disappointed as this weekend could not have been more perfect for adventure.
http://www.zukiworld.com/month_120108/feature_fall-classic-suzuki-event-2008.htm

More updates coming soon. Please stay tuned!
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

Suzuki 4x4 Owners Association - Please Join  The ZUKIWORLD ORDER Today!
About ZUKIWORLD Online: We are an enthusiast web site dedicated to the promotion of the Suzuki Automobile as the best and most capable vehicle on the planet. We offer product reviews, Tech tips, DIY, Travel and Adventure, Forum, Technical information, Life Style, and so much more!

Offline Drone637

• Evil Cow
Re: PR: New ZUKIWORLD Articles December 1, 2008
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2008, 11:47:15 PM »
I seem to remember you pouring gas into the Tracker last year as well.  I guess you never fixed the tank.  Or did you just dent it back up again?  :D
96 Geo Tracker, x-SJ-410,  x-White Rabbit, x-Project Trouble
Crawlers NorthWest
x-Trouble Racing

Offline locjaw

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2008, 07:44:05 AM »
The sport cage should COME with a helper like that !! guys would pay a lot more for it >:D Women operating power tools is just HOT !!
1995 Sidekick SAS'd "Trail Slayer"
1993 4 door lifted "Road Warrior"
1995 4 door stocker "CreamPuff"

Offline Bigzook

• Current owner of the famous Audi Kick
    • Donkey Worx Galleries
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2008, 03:08:41 PM »
Good Lord my ghetto ass black hood is on the front page. Talk about motivation to get it painted. :P

Offline Zukipilot

• stretch the limits of reality!!!
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2008, 05:44:48 AM »
Good Lord my ghetto ass black hood is on the front page. Talk about motivation to get it painted. :P

But your not redneck till you have a door that's a third color  ;D

Both rides looked like a blast again this year. I hate I missed them but will see you'll in 3 weeks, 1 day 7 hours and 17 minutes... but who's counting  8)

Zig
Zukipilot
'92 Liberty Overland Sidekick

Offline Bigzook

• Donkey Worx Galleries
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2008, 08:12:12 AM »
I think I might go see your ride today. I might even take pictures >:D Or possibly some video 8)

Offline Bigzook

• Donkey Worx Galleries

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD online
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2008, 12:56:30 PM »
Whew! never mind. After this I am too Le Tired.
http://www.midvalleycrawlers.com/Forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=716&posts=1&start=1

Oh that is funnay... It's as tall as your Samurai!

-Eric
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

About ZUKIWORLD Online: We are an enthusiast web site dedicated to the promotion of the Suzuki Automobile as the best and most capable vehicle on the planet. We offer product reviews, Tech tips, DIY, Travel and Adventure, Forum, Technical information, Life Style, and so much more!

Offline Zukipilot

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2008, 06:17:32 AM »
That's just taking me to the main directory... is it in a section for members only?

What is the name of the thread and in what section?

Zig
Zukipilot

Offline Zukipilot

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2008, 06:23:06 AM »
I think I might go see your ride today. I might even take pictures >:D Or possibly some video 8)

Everyone is gonna see it before me  :'(  ;D  >:D... But it makes the OH  :-X the forst time I see it even better  8)... Ummmm WHAT.. Video ??? It's running  :o Get at least one wheelie on video  ;)

Zig
Zukipilot

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD online
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2008, 08:16:58 AM »
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online