Hello Guest

Short Ram Intake GV

• 2 Replies

Offline fbergski

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Short Ram Intake GV
« on: August 06, 2004, 11:56:38 AM »
Hi guys,

Do you see any market for a short ram intake for the GV?  I'm currently working on a prototype setup.  No, this isn't just a tube laying on the inner fenderwell with a Pep Boys filter on the end of it.

This will be a top notch system when I get it done with it, mandrel bent tubing and bracketry to match.  Haven't spec'd a filter yet.

Any interest?

Philip

www.rotational-dynamics.com

Offline INGERSOL

• BIG, LONG, AND BLACK
    • INGERSOL.COM
Re: Short Ram Intake GV
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2004, 08:08:32 AM »
Shoulda, coulda, wouda, gonna...

So you're gonna make some performance parts for my GV.  Rotational dynamics...HA...you guys were gonna make an underdrive pulley 6 months ago.  Here's a thought.  Just make the damn product and do a good job of selling it.  Are you looking for pre-orders from suzuki enthusiasts.  

If you build it, they will come.  I doubt that you will build it though.  
2003 Chevy Tracker
2.0 L Four Cylinder / 5-speed
Suzisport Headers
K&N Air Filter
Calmini Grill Guard / Tube Bumpers UK Factory Sunvisor RRO Coil Spacers Bridgestone Dueler Revo 235/75-15's

Offline fbergski

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Short Ram Intake GV
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2004, 11:24:33 AM »
Change guys to "guy" I'm a company of one.  I think at one time I did mention making u/d pulleys for the 2.0L Vitara.  Instead I made them for the 2.0L Aerio.  The pulleys for the Vitara and Aerio are the same except the Vitara has a extra v-belt groove for the water pump and fan.  

No I don't want pre-orders.  Just wanted to know the interest level.  So far two guys seem somewhat interested.  Not a big demand but since I own a v-6 GV I'll plan to make the intake anyway regardless of demand.

Philip