Hello Guest

how fare will a 3" suspen. 4 door sidekick Go???

• 5 Replies

Offline S.Sidekick

• Suzi Suzuki
how fare will a 3" suspen. 4 door sidekick Go???
« on: April 20, 2007, 01:10:28 PM »
i am currnetly running a 94 sidekick with a calmini 3" suspension lift, 30 by 9.5 cooper mud tires.  i live in washington and go to Evans Creek alot.  How fare will i be able to go with out thrashing my vehicle.  Please reply..

Offline Jeremiah

• Viva La ZUKIWORLD!
Re: how fare will a 3" suspen. 4 door sidekick Go???
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2007, 04:05:21 PM »
I don't understand your question.
'96 4 door kick: 29" Pep-Boys M/T, 1.5" OME
'83 SJ410: 31" Toyo M/T, SPOA, 1.3L
'08 Yamaha FZ6

Offline Uncivilized

• Car Domain
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2007, 06:29:40 PM »
All you can do is what you feel comfortable with, the more you go, the more brave you'll get. You'll learn to get an eye for what you can do and what you want to stay away from. Just this past weekend, we had 2 stock 4-door sidekicks that were going places I wouldn't go! There were guys with Lifted Jeeps on 33's that couldn't believe what they were doing, it was impressive, but they were experienced wheelers that new the trail.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 06:32:00 PM by Uncivilized »

Offline BigPig

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2007, 11:14:35 PM »
It'll go far enough to get stuck, at which point you will say, "Man if I only had ________."  And that is where it starts.  Next thing you know you're broke and looking for another rig to drive every day 'cause your 'Kick is locked and loaded for the trail and no longer streetable.

;D

'89 Sidekick w/ 4.5" of lift.

Offline HotRod

• 95 Tracker
    • cardomain.
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2007, 11:43:41 PM »
It'll go far enough to get stuck, at which point you will say, "Man if I only had ________."  And that is where it starts.  Next thing you know you're broke and looking for another rig to drive every day 'cause your 'Kick is locked and loaded for the trail and no longer streetable.

;D
WOW, My (and everyZuks) llife story. ;D :D
95 2dr Geo Tracker with Calmini 6"inch combo lift, 32'inch BFGs M/Tlocked and loaded--D.D is my 06 Racy RED Aerio SX AWD

Offline kirknd4spd

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2007, 01:51:55 AM »

;D
good answer.
you cant ask anyone how far you can push your zuk. you can push it to the point that you get stuck, break something, or get scared and turn around. that point depends on your driving skill and style, and nobody can really tell you what your skill and style is. im not trying to be an |removethispart|@$$ or anything by ranting on like this, just trying to point out that this thread is kinda pointless.
89 Sidekick - 2 door soft top, 1.6, auto, 4x4, 3" suspension lift, 31x10.50's on 15x8 Mickey Thompsons, long tube header