Hello Guest

Stock speaker size(s)

• 4 Replies

Offline Swedie

• I Love ZUKIWORLD!
Stock speaker size(s)
« on: June 10, 2006, 12:59:48 PM »
Heya! Can someone please tell me what the exact sizes are for front and rear speakers? Gotta know what to get thanks.

I have two sets already... 6.5" front 2-channel and 6.5" 1-channel .. base only. Will they fit without too much hassle?

would be glad if I got some help. I am just starting to modify my Grand Vitara V6. Liking it more for every day.

Offline sidekick101

• best site on the net
Re: Stock speaker size(s)
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2006, 01:16:41 PM »
the 6.5s u have shoudl fit in the back holes which are on the bottom of the back panel close tothe seat and as for the dash you can fit the stock 4 inch. there is a hole that not amny people knwo about its rite above the seatbels. they will hold 3". as for anythign else. i ahve 14 altogether so be creative lol. peace mnan
1993 sidekick JX, 2 dr, soft top, automatic,

Offline Swedie

• I Love ZUKIWORLD!
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2006, 02:36:28 PM »
You sure you're talking about the Grand Vitara ? I have the 2001 model (V6).

Front's sure are bigger than 4 inch.. more like 6 inch. The rears are about the same, but I gotta know exactly the size so I don't purchase the wrong size. :-)

is there a manual for the grand vitara car to be downloaded from somewhere on the internet?

Btw, there are 2 speakers in the front side door panels, and two in the roof above the cargo area.

Offline AJMBLAZER

• Your mom.
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2006, 04:21:36 PM »
Pssssssst...try posting this in the Gen II Grand Vitara forum on this website.

http://www.zukiworld.com/forum/index.php?board=10.0

Offline sidekick101

• best site on the net
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2006, 07:46:44 PM »
opps sorry man. did the dumb thing of reading to fast and replaced vitara with sidekick lol sorry.
1993 sidekick JX, 2 dr, soft top, automatic,