Hello Guest

31" super swampers on 10"wide rims(i think)....

• 17 Replies

Offline ddevil

• I Love ZUKIWORLD!
Re: 31" super swampers on 10"wide rims(i think)....
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2006, 03:07:38 PM »
yeah the bolt pattern is correct.  and 7" is quite possible.  see these are only about a week old.  not even 20miles on them,  hell probably not even 10miles on them.  the guy that's selling them had them on a truck and he just got them and then the engine in his truck blew. 
'95 geo tracker 2dr 5spd soft top with 2" suspension lift

Offline Quaddawg

• Flex and Ground Clearance is HIGHLY overrated!!
    • My Ebay Store
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2006, 03:23:14 PM »
Man, what a deal.. good for you. Post pictures when you get them, and let us know the brand and model too.. love to see Zukaholics get over!
1996 Tracker Daily Driver, "The Flea"

Clicke HERE for Specs and Pics[/url]

Offline Uncivilized

• Car Domain
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2006, 05:04:27 PM »
Yeah, I have 31x11.50 TSL LTB's..    2 inch BDS suspension lift, trimming, beating and I still rub a  little now and then.. nothing major. I have 8 inch wheels though.. 10's wouldn't fit with my small lift.

You can click on the photo in my sig for my specs (such as they are..lol)

But - your rims are only 2.5" BS if I remember reading correctly, If you had a 3.5" BS wheel, it would move towards the frame a little, this would keep the swing effect down a little on the front tires, and keep them from hitting the back of your fenders a little less. If you check the archive, Mike Hagen used to run 31x12.5 SSR's on his 10" rims, If I didn't have to worry about Mr. Police Officer, I'd be using 10" wheels, I think the extra width looks awesome  ;)