Hello Guest

Money is no object...

• 7 Replies

Keke

Money is no object...
« on: December 21, 2007, 06:29:13 PM »
OK, so lets assume that money is not an issue. Pretend you won the lottery, but rather than buying a Lamborghini LM002, you've decided to drop a bundle into your Tracker / Vitara. Whether you're building the ultimate trail-rig, street-truck or Betley-inspired luxo-cuiser....what would you do.

Would it be this offroad Quebequois monstermuthaf***king beast...

Or this Rece-A-Roni (the San Fransisco treat) Solo 2 monster...

Or this full out Indonesian built, Monster-Tajima-inspired race truck...

What would you do? Please explain in words and pictures. I am looking for inspiration...
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 06:31:53 PM by Keke »

Offline 90Stomper

Re: Money is no object...
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2007, 06:56:05 PM »
no pictures,  just words.  my 4 door 04....

6x6 full independent suspension with portal axle ends
Put on 32" and have the clearance of 40"
lockers all round >:D

maybe full front and rear full hydro steering too :P
2004 chevy tracker, 4door, V6
says 'Chevy' on the outside,
but its covered with lots of big 'S's on the inside ;)

kingzoo

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2007, 06:56:55 AM »
   My 91 4 door- SAs 33" mud terrains on 15x8"s,import a Euro diesel and 4 speed auto trans,some rock sliders,wicked bumpers,and call it good.

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2007, 06:05:12 PM »
GV not a xl7, with a V6 2,7L
Dana 44 front and rear from a Rubicon with the electric lockers,
lower transfer case gera,
3inch body lift
Calmini suspension lift
alot of cutting and Icelandic style fender flares
38x14,5 inch tires

and last but not least... ALOT OF SNOW!!!

Offline jeff1997

• Suzuki: A Jeep thing only cheaper!!!!
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2007, 08:24:32 PM »
The XL-7 that is on thius sight with straight axles. SWEET!!
1997 4dr. Sidekick Sport 1.8L DOHC
2" coil spacers- I make and sell 1.5" and 2" on e-bay.  Look under seller: hoepkers
3" Masterkit1 body lift
Custom strut spacers
31/11.50/16 Super Swamper LTB's w/1.5" wheel spacers Steel bumpers Custom cold air intake 2" exhaust w/cherry bomb 98 Expedition, 2" lift, 35's, Magnaflow exhaust - BIG BLUE

Offline JoeCool

• Carpe Noctum!
    • cardomain
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2008, 03:09:45 PM »
Um yea I think Mosnter Tajima drives my dream Zuk to the top of pikes peak each year.

Lets see, Turboed 2.7L v6 (or 2.0L turbo desiel) mated to a 6spd and 4:1 tcase stuffed into a 98 two or four door Kick Sport (love the body style) on SAS Toy axles with electric lockers front and rear. Fourway auto leveling air shocks (think landrover sourced). High amp alternator with a mig welding kit. Low-Range Offroad's Plate Winch bumper and skid plates. ARB winch/air compressor Powerplant. Exo skelliton and safari rack with six plasma Ion lights. In-dash GPS. 38" Interco IROK or LTBs and Staun internal beadlocks. 17" rims to clear massive stoppers. It should be outfitted to hunt down and kill Camel Trophy trucks.  >:D

Most inportantly: Some good wheeling buddies with similarly capable rigs and a very talented spotter.
And enough cash on hand to wheel half the year with with out job obligations getting in the way.

You know nothing too over the top, nice and simple.  :laugh:

Or maybe just cut a check for the APIO A2000 Ti  Jimni
5psi turbo '90 2dr 5spd 8v Tracker, Lt235s, 1" spacers, Rocker Rails, Warn Hubs, Custom half door,--GONE!
New, Sammi Tintop

Offline fordy1

• I Love zooks
    • Outdoor Auto
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2008, 10:56:27 PM »
if money was no object then

I would like somthing like this

with parts like this

and this hieght

with no body lift, Big muddies, staun beadlocks, diff locks, a cargo barrier, Big side step / Sliders and a big roof rack with a side awning, 4 spotties .

A steel bull bar with a whinch, full under body bash plates, a long range aux fuel tank, full leather.

i can go on but im tired of typing :P

tim
I supply GV Snorkels at outdoorauto.com.au

Offline Maroon Monsoon

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2008, 07:41:06 PM »
my 2000 GV with either a high pinion D44 up front/9 inch rear or maybe even 3/4 ton chevy axles. lockers front/rear.. then it would have panhard 3 link up front, 4 link rear, the v6 out of toyota tacoma's that are about the same age, probably the T case and trans out of one of those too, maybe even dual cases, rock sliders, build a new rear bumper, finish my front bumper, maybe some exo cage type stuff, 34 inch LTB's.. it would be pretty trick.

I'm mostly going to daily drive my GV for now and do some extreme mods to my 86 toyota pickup. not sure if my zuk dreams will ever come true, would be awesome if they did.

I've thought of a few other things, some of which I've been doing to the rig, but that's the buil of the plan if I had all the money in the world... and I'd have a wicked BMW or audi to daily drive and a ford super duty or dodge ram for a tow rig.
2000 Grand Vitara.. boondox coil spacer lift w/ pro comp 2 inch lift shocks and ome struts. 225/75 R16 Kumho Mt's, powdercoated wheels, rear brake line relocation and stuff to acomodate. custom exhaust and intake along with some 1 off accesories.