Hello Guest

Linked Events

• The FALL CLASSIC - Suzuki Spectacular: November 18, 2022 - November 20, 2022

2022 ZUKIWORLD Fall Classic - November 18th thru 20th. WITH A POLL / PLEASE VOTE

• 22 Replies

Offline bishop10

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
I sent you a message. I’m heading that way in the morning. See you there.

Offline Dughrt

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
Didn't get things done in time to leave today so I will catch up with you guys at camp Friday morning.

Offline gearheadon44s

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
Any way we can get the location of the campsite for those already enroute?

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD Online, Editor
    • ZUKIWORLD online
Any way we can get the location of the campsite for those already enroute?

Sent you a direct message with coordinates... There is a group meeting at Gordy's at 2pm today Thursday, you can also head out with them.  -Eric
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

Suzuki 4x4 Owners Association - Please Join  The ZUKIWORLD ORDER Today!
About ZUKIWORLD Online: We are an enthusiast web site dedicated to the promotion of the Suzuki Automobile as the best and most capable vehicle on the planet. We offer product reviews, Tech tips, DIY, Travel and Adventure, Forum, Technical information, Life Style, and so much more!

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD Online, Editor
    • ZUKIWORLD online
Didn't get things done in time to leave today so I will catch up with you guys at camp Friday morning.

Do you want to connect in LaPine and head out together tomorrow (Friday)?  -Eric
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

Suzuki 4x4 Owners Association - Please Join  The ZUKIWORLD ORDER Today!
About ZUKIWORLD Online: We are an enthusiast web site dedicated to the promotion of the Suzuki Automobile as the best and most capable vehicle on the planet. We offer product reviews, Tech tips, DIY, Travel and Adventure, Forum, Technical information, Life Style, and so much more!

Offline Dughrt

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
Eric
Leaving my.place around 5am. Should put me in Bend around 9am. I will shoot you a text when I get into that area.

How did it go? I couldn't make it with the 10 hour drive from SLC.

Offline Dughrt

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
Had a blast as always. First time I ever had to clear snow before I could put up a tent. Hope to have a video up on my YouTube channel next Wednesday. The channel is called Trash Panda Offroad