Hello Guest

GEO TRACKER/SIDEKICK SUZUKI 4X4 5 SPEED HARDTOP

• 2 Replies

Offline ROPADOPA

GEO TRACKER/SIDEKICK SUZUKI 4X4 5 SPEED HARDTOP
« on: January 15, 2012, 10:57:31 AM »
I have a 1990 Geo Tracker up for grabs, Low miles and very good condition for its age. It appears to be a virgin to off road and spent some time being pulled behind a motor home. If your an off road enthusiast you already know this is the one you want. 4x4 locking hubs with a low range transfer case with 5.12 gear sets in the differentials. It has the 1.6 8v fuel injected motor and this being an early model its all Suzuki.

I picked this up with ideas to build it and still may if i cant get the right price for her. I am so tempted to go stick this thing in the mud, Please help. I have been daily driving it for the past few weeks and worked out a few little bugs. She is ready for work or play.

Pros..  90 thousand miles, good year tires, Ac model, good condition, hard top, very dependable and rugged.

Cons. ac is dealer added and compressor bracket failed, have parts, right front fender hood and door has some chemical splatter and messed up the clear coat. Clear coat has faded spots on hood and roof.

$2600 LOCATED IN MELBOURNE FLORIDA  pM FOR CONTACT INFO

« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 08:48:19 PM by ROPADOPA »
89 Tracker with a spacer here and a spacer there

Offline ROPADOPA

Re: GEO TRACKER/SIDEKICK SUZUKI 4X4 5 SPEED HARDTOP
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2012, 06:56:33 AM »
any comments on this ?  Im thinking about keeping it, and i realize im a new member. any tips?
89 Tracker with a spacer here and a spacer there

Offline Drone637

• Evil Cow
Re: GEO TRACKER/SIDEKICK SUZUKI 4X4 5 SPEED HARDTOP
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2012, 08:50:49 AM »
It looks really clean.  :)  If you keep it what do you want to do with it?
96 Geo Tracker, x-SJ-410,  x-White Rabbit, x-Project Trouble
Crawlers NorthWest
x-Trouble Racing