CALMINI Forged 5.14 Rockrawler Release

• 10 Replies

Offline CALMINI_Inc.

• The Leader in Suzuki Offroad
    • CALMINI Products, Inc.
CALMINI Forged 5.14 Rockrawler Release
« on: May 04, 2009, 01:15:05 PM »
CALMINI 5.14:1 ROCKCRAWLER GEARSET
The Standard Just Became Better...now FORGED!

We turned the Suzuki aftermarket upside-down with the initial release of our 5.14 Rockcrawler...now it gets even better.

CALMINI is pleased to release the strongest, quietest and only FORGED transfer case gearset of this ratio.  All gears are forged from high-grade SAE 8620 alloy steel and are case hardened for maximum strength.  These new gears are post heat-treat ground for noise reduction and have a better grain flow/structure than billet gears providing for the superb strength of this gearset. This kit provides a high range reduction of 18.3% and an awesome low range reduction of 127%. For just a few dollars more than the 4.16:1 gearset you can have deep reduction to handle up to 32" tires on the street! The complete kit is sold with input shaft, high output gear, new counter gear, counter shaft & bearings, thrust washers and gaskets. It even comes with oil and a new shifter sheet!

Introductory Price - $629.95     
Shipping Daily

Offline zuksofhazzard

• them darn Zuk boys
    • MOAB PICS
Re: CALMINI Forged 5.14 Rockrawler Release
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2009, 01:41:26 PM »
Which Vehicle?

Samurai or Tracker?

(I'm guessing Samurai.)

Offline Bigzook

• Current owner of the famous Audi Kick
    • Donkey Worx Galleries
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2009, 02:23:13 PM »
My first thought as well.

Offline sammypro.com

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2009, 02:25:42 PM »
CALMINI 5.14:1 ROCKCRAWLER GEARSET
The Standard Just Became Better...now FORGED!

We turned the Suzuki aftermarket upside-down with the initial release of our 5.14 Rockcrawler...now it gets even better.

CALMINI is pleased to release the strongest, quietest and only FORGED transfer case gearset of this ratio.  All gears are forged from high-grade SAE 8620 alloy steel and are case hardened for maximum strength.  These new gears are post heat-treat ground for noise reduction and have a better grain flow/structure than billet gears providing for the superb strength of this gearset. This kit provides a high range reduction of 18.3% and an awesome low range reduction of 127%. For just a few dollars more than the 4.16:1 gearset you can have deep reduction to handle up to 32" tires on the street! The complete kit is sold with input shaft, high output gear, new counter gear, counter shaft & bearings, thrust washers and gaskets. It even comes with oil and a new shifter sheet!

Introductory Price - $629.95     
Shipping Daily

WOOOOOOO, HOOOOOOOOOOOO! gears make all the difference! Motor internal upgrades are great, pairing that w/ appropriate gears.....NIGHT AND FRIGGIN DAY. TWO SHIFTER STICKS UP FOR CALMINI
Let me tell you what Melba Toast is packin' right here, all right. We got 4:11 Positrac outback, 750 double pumper, Edelbrock intake, bored over 30, 11 to 1 pop-up pistons, turbo-jet 390 horsepower. We're talkin' some freakin' muscle.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/sammypro

Offline CALMINI_Inc.

• The Leader in Suzuki Offroad
    • CALMINI Products, Inc.
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2009, 03:22:46 PM »
Which Vehicle?

Samurai or Tracker?

(I'm guessing Samurai.)

These are for the Samurai.  Only the Samurai drivetrain set-up allows for a high and low range reduction through the transfer case with the divorced transfer case.

Offline TopHeavy96

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2009, 04:56:32 PM »
Hey, good to hear you're still pumpin out the good stuff!!  I got the Trackick rear axle truss and it's tough as nails!  I plan on gettin the rest of the skids and maybe the 3" lift as soon as I got the funds.  Keep up the good work!
96' Tracker 4-door, 16v, auto, open front, limited slip rear, Jeff1997's 2" lift with diff spacer, 95' mustang shocks, Calmini axle truss, BFG 30x9.5 mud-terrains on 15x8 "D"-windows, trimmed and banged fenders and bumpers, radio shack CB, Tom Tom GPS, 100w KC lights
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1097549855954

Offline RJkick

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2009, 11:41:08 AM »
Any new items for the Sidekck\Tracker coming up?

Longer strut perhaps
92 Sidekick 1.6L 16v Calmini\OME 4.5" lift 3" Body Lift OME962 springs in front w\.75" spacers OME955 in rear w\1.75" spacers Extreme Duty Strut Eliminator kit and rear ProComp MX6 Shocks 31X10.50 Nexen M\T   Thorley Header   2" exhaust  Calmini front truss bar and stabilizer and skids   Custom Bumpers and Rock Rails  Limit Straps

Offline 4Zstracker

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2009, 12:05:44 AM »
Any new items for the Sidekck\Tracker coming up?

Longer strut perhaps

That and maybe some Track/ Kick axle gear-sets
if ya always do what ya always done, you always gonna get what ya always got...

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2009, 07:28:13 PM »
Forged gears ups the anty.  Some of the billets from one other mfg. have failed, and forging will be far stronger than billet.  Kinda like comparing billets to welded.

BUT...

I've got the skinny of an amazing new system from Calmini, that will take the Kickers to a while new level, and for less than anyone else selling a kit that is currently considered "extreme".  Watch for the Calmini booth at the upcoming SEMA show.

Of course, if I told you, I'd have to kill you. :P

Offline Shadow

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2009, 06:23:37 AM »
Anything new for grand vitaras? I'm looking at buying a 5spd GV, and I know the aftermarket gearing is lacking.

Offline heiney.5

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2009, 05:49:56 AM »
I've got the skinny of an amazing new system from Calmini, that will take the Kickers to a while new level, and for less than anyone else selling a kit that is currently considered "extreme".  Watch for the Calmini booth at the upcoming SEMA show.

So SEMA starts today...Whats the new "system?" Anyone going to SEMA?
Difficult takes a day. Impossible takes a week.