Hello Guest

1987 Samurai 4WD 1.3L SOHC. With Weber 32/36 Carb Just rebuilt wont fire!?!

• 2 Replies

Offline 87sami

Just got everyting back together on my 87 sammy 1.3 with a rebuilt and bored .20 over from stock and cam shaved down .10 everything is back together we have it timed right and have check it. We are getting fire, and assume there is a fuel delivery problem. Any help would be great, as we are at a lose. Help with fuel like locations and how it should be set up for the Weber carb.  ??? >:( 

Offline zukimoo

get some gas in the throttle body and see if it fires that way. Are the plugs wet? you need fire and fuel and it's got to be at the right time.
85 SJ413K SUA, 30" BFG muds, 512's, lockers and DOHC soon...
81 LJ80, 800cc of pure power....Stock
06 Baja Buggy

Offline sammypro.com

Just got everyting back together on my 87 sammy 1.3 with a rebuilt and bored .20 over from stock and cam shaved down .10 everything is back together we have it timed right and have check it. We are getting fire, and assume there is a fuel delivery problem. Any help would be great, as we are at a lose. Help with fuel like locations and how it should be set up for the Weber carb.  ??? >:( 
weber should have come w/ picture instructions?? if not redlineweber.com has a tech section. I would also assume you are 180 out on dist timing, happens alot.
Let me tell you what Melba Toast is packin' right here, all right. We got 4:11 Positrac outback, 750 double pumper, Edelbrock intake, bored over 30, 11 to 1 pop-up pistons, turbo-jet 390 horsepower. We're talkin' some freakin' muscle.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/sammypro