Hello Guest

Any ECM's around Salem or Portland, Oregon?

• 5 Replies

Any ECM's around Salem or Portland, Oregon?
« on: January 21, 2009, 07:04:15 PM »
  I have a 1990 Samurai who's ECM (computer) may be toast!  My mechanic also says it could be the distributor.  Is there anyone around Salem or Porland, Oregon that can test the ECM and distributor?  Anyone around this area that supplies re-manufactured ECM's?  Or will I be forced to send or drive them down to Trail Tough in Medford, Or.   I had mistakenly posted this as a '92 Samurai!  What a bone-head!  It's a 1990. Thanks in advance for any help you cn give.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 11:49:46 AM by keelers »

Offline Bigzook

• Current owner of the famous Audi Kick
    • Donkey Worx Galleries
Re: Any ECM's around Salem, Oregon?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2009, 07:16:26 PM »
Wow someone from Salem. I cant think of anybody off hand who might have a 92 ECM except maybe Eric. If he does not respond by tomorrow I will ask him.

Re: Any ECM's around Salem, Oregon?
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2009, 01:39:08 PM »
  Thanks BigZook for asking around for me.

Re: Any ECM's around Salem or Portland, Oregon?
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2009, 04:00:03 PM »
  Okay,  Based on the lack of response from this webite, I have boxed up my ECM and sent it to Trail Tough in Medford, Oregon.  Brett says he can bench-test it and have an answer on it's condition shortly.
  For everyone else out there in the great Northwest, take your ECM issues to Trail Tough!  They can bench-test your distributor too.  Their only draw-back is that they are not open on weekends.  Doesn't seem to be anyone else around...

Offline flexmonger

• live to wheel and wheel to die.
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2009, 11:12:39 PM »
  Bought my 1992 ecm from HAWK strictly suzuki, had it next day and got my sammy going.

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2009, 05:31:43 PM »
Thanks to those that responded.  Trail Tough got my ECM over night from UPS.  They recieved it today, bench tested it today, and Brett called today to confirm that it is bad.  He says he will re-build the unit and I should have it in 2 days.  Great service from Trail Tough so far!