Hello Guest

Gas tank lift

• 2 Replies

Offline jeff1997

• Suzuki: A Jeep thing only cheaper!!!!
Gas tank lift
« on: August 15, 2008, 09:56:29 AM »
After searching I found a few related posts but no instrtuctions on how to lift the gas tank on a Sidekick. Please help!!!! I am making new tube bumpers for my Sport and with all the plastic off the tank is really exposed. Thanks.
1997 4dr. Sidekick Sport 1.8L DOHC
2" coil spacers- I make and sell 1.5" and 2" on e-bay.  Look under seller: hoepkers
3" Masterkit1 body lift
Custom strut spacers
31/11.50/16 Super Swamper LTB's w/1.5" wheel spacers Steel bumpers Custom cold air intake 2" exhaust w/cherry bomb 98 Expedition, 2" lift, 35's, Magnaflow exhaust - BIG BLUE

Online ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD Online, Editor
    • ZUKIWORLD online
Re: Gas tank lift
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2008, 10:30:04 AM »
In the Technical section of the Archive section of the website, there are lots and lots of articles on mods...

http://www.zukiworld.com/main_departments_archive.htm#technical

http://www.zukiworld.com/month_080102/feature_hagen_gastanklift.htm

Good luck, Eric
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

Suzuki 4x4 Owners Association - Please Join  The ZUKIWORLD ORDER Today!
About ZUKIWORLD Online: We are an enthusiast web site dedicated to the promotion of the Suzuki Automobile as the best and most capable vehicle on the planet. We offer product reviews, Tech tips, DIY, Travel and Adventure, Forum, Technical information, Life Style, and so much more!

Offline jeff1997

• Suzuki: A Jeep thing only cheaper!!!!
Re: Gas tank lift
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2008, 05:40:06 PM »
Thanks for the link. The Sport is a little different than the pics but the general idea was there. I just got it done tonight and the rear bumpers will be fabbed tomorrow.  8)
1997 4dr. Sidekick Sport 1.8L DOHC
2" coil spacers- I make and sell 1.5" and 2" on e-bay.  Look under seller: hoepkers
3" Masterkit1 body lift
Custom strut spacers
31/11.50/16 Super Swamper LTB's w/1.5" wheel spacers Steel bumpers Custom cold air intake 2" exhaust w/cherry bomb 98 Expedition, 2" lift, 35's, Magnaflow exhaust - BIG BLUE