Hello Guest

"Lil' Red Hummer Killer" from Shogun

• 12 Replies

Offline Underpressure

• Twist and shout!
"Lil' Red Hummer Killer" from Shogun
« on: November 01, 2004, 02:01:20 AM »
 Here are some pics of a recent LWB build we did.

5.13 gears, Shogun Hybrid rear diff, Shogun springover, Shogun shackel reversal, 1.6l swap, free flowing exhaust, paint, interior, "Shogun Edition" stripe package, 15X10 wheels, 33X12.50 Hankook Dynamic MT's...... This Sammi roasts 33's with no effort at all. <---Jay

Offline Drone637

• Evil Cow
Re: "Lil' Red Hummer Killer" from Shogun
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2004, 02:52:29 AM »
Looks nice.  Makes me want to find a LWB cheap so I can swap my hardware into it.  :D

Is a full cage up next?
96 Geo Tracker, x-SJ-410,  x-White Rabbit, x-Project Trouble
Crawlers NorthWest
x-Trouble Racing

Offline Kreg

• Yo Ho, Yo Ho, a four wheelers life for me.
    • Island 4x4
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2004, 04:02:29 AM »
Nice clean looking rig!

Good job bro.  8)

Offline nitromax

• FunZilla's alive !
    • NitroMax's Pages
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2004, 06:16:14 AM »
I like it very, very much  :o

I'm working on my LWB right now, waiting for a 4"suspensionraise from IronMan, Australia. It will have an SPOA and 33" ProComp XT's on 15x8 alloy wheels.

Pics and story on:
http://home.planet.nl/~mverver/SAMURAI.HTM
1600 cc 8v, MegaSquirt EFI, Camden SuperCharger, Calmini 3" Shackle Reversal, IronMan 3"suspension lift, SPOA and 2"bodylift, 4.16 T-case, QuickLok rear, 33x12.5 ProComp XT's on 8"rims with 1"wheelspacers.

Check it all on : www.nitromax.nl
International editor |removethispart|@ www.izook.com

Offline HotRod

• 95 Tracker
    • cardomain.
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2004, 12:18:26 PM »
Looks like thats the way its suppose to look ;D
Looks awsome ;D
95 2dr Geo Tracker with Calmini 6"inch combo lift, 32'inch BFGs M/Tlocked and loaded--D.D is my 06 Racy RED Aerio SX AWD

Offline explosivo

• I'm in the northern part of that one state.
    • omghi2u Gen. Discussion Forums
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2004, 04:28:09 PM »
Damn... I like the look of a well-done LWB better than a SWB Sammy, and that's most definately a well done LWB ;D
omghi2.us[/url]
"Its a ZUKI thing. Doing more with less than less with more." -- HotRod

Offline zukisuzi

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2004, 04:48:21 PM »
Good Lawd, that looks F-I-N-E!!! WOW! Great work!!!

SHOGUN BOYZ ROCK!!!

;D
"I was so poor growin' up, if I wasn't a boy I'd've had nothin' to play with..."
--Rodney Dangerfield

Offline Underpressure

• Twist and shout!
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2004, 01:20:01 AM »
Thanks for the input, guys! ;)

Nitromax- Your project looks hot as well....and thanks for the pics! That LWB is in excellent shape. 8)

I'll post up some pics of the 91' shorty we're building with 31" Swamplettes when it's done.<---Jay

P.S...Shogun CHICKS rock too!! (The lovely Pamela) 8)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2004, 08:46:33 AM by underpressure »

Offline nitromax

• FunZilla's alive !
    • NitroMax's Pages
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2004, 05:59:18 AM »
Great news ( for me anyway ) I really liked the shackle reverse kit on your car and wanted something just like it. I came into the shop I buy most of my 4x4 stuff for the Chevy this afternoon and guess what they had under the counter for me ? A shackle reverse kit ( different brand )!!!!!! They used to sell a lot of Samurai goodies and searched the attick for left-over stuff when they heard I bought a Samurai to see what was left. I also bought spacers for the wheels ( very high quality, German TÜV approved ) and 2 fibreglass half doors and stainless steel detachable hinges ( but they still have to dig those up  ;) ).
I see you also did the SPOA, how high is your hood ?  Did you lower your T-case? What other mods did you have to do ( aside from brakelines and pitman arm ) ?

Any input would be appreciated.

[edit]UnderPressure, I didn't realise you're a shopkeeper/modifier, so I removed the Brandname of my shackle reversal kit  ;)[/edit]
« Last Edit: November 05, 2004, 05:41:07 AM by nitromax »
1600 cc 8v, MegaSquirt EFI, Camden SuperCharger, Calmini 3" Shackle Reversal, IronMan 3"suspension lift, SPOA and 2"bodylift, 4.16 T-case, QuickLok rear, 33x12.5 ProComp XT's on 8"rims with 1"wheelspacers.

Offline Shogun

• Shogun Samuraiz
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2004, 07:49:53 AM »
Thanks

We modified the air cleaner housing to clear the hood, nothing else.  If you're asking how high the hood is from  the ground, not sure(didn't measure, trucks already delivered to customer) but it has 8" of lift plus what the 33's give it. ;D

Offline Maiden Hell

• MAIDEN HELL!
    • My Space
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2004, 07:55:55 AM »
That is one fine a** looking machine.  :o

Offline pus_bucket

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2004, 10:09:44 AM »
Great news ( for me anyway ) I really liked the shackle reverse kit on your car and wanted something just like it. I came into the shop I buy most of my 4x4 stuff for the Chevy this afternoon and guess what they had under the counter for me ? A Calmini shackle reverse kit !!!!!! They used to sell a lot of Samurai goodies and searched the attick for left-over stuff when they heard I bought a Samurai to see what was left. I also bought spacers for the wheels ( very high quality, German TÜV approved ) and 2 fibreglass half doors and stainless steel detachable hinges ( but they still have to dig those up  ;) ).
I see you also did the SPOA, how high is your hood ?  Did you lower your T-case? What other mods did you have to do ( aside from brakelines and pitman arm ) ?

Any input would be appreciated.

Where did you get your fiberglass half doors?

Offline nitromax

• FunZilla's alive !
    • NitroMax's Pages
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2004, 04:23:27 PM »

Where did you get your fiberglass half doors?

I bought them from my local 4x4 shop here in Utrecht, the Netherlands . He bought the molds ages ago in the States and had a couple of doors made, only 2 sets left now. He does ship abroad so if you really want them, contact Ron at: http://www.offroadcentre.nl/
« Last Edit: November 05, 2004, 07:26:50 AM by nitromax »