Hello Guest

TORA TORA AXLES READY FOR TESTING 11/13/2004

• 2 Replies

kerrywittig

TORA TORA AXLES READY FOR TESTING 11/13/2004
« on: November 07, 2004, 05:44:33 AM »
Finally I will be able to "actually" put these replacement (almost unbreakable axles) Tracker front IFS axles thru their paces for a solid 6 days of torture to make sure they are what has been promised all these months. If all goes as expected 4XFabrication should have them on the shelf in early January 2005.
Call for pricing................................and questions or contact me direct at 16ltoy|removethispart|@msn.com
« Last Edit: November 07, 2004, 05:45:37 AM by kerrywittig »

Offline Agent Orange

• Trying to learn
Re: TORA TORA AXLES READY FOR TESTING 11/13/2004
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2004, 12:56:37 PM »
 any idea if we need to grind the calmini a-arms ?

Offline cj

• I drive a really big ATV
Re: TORA TORA AXLES READY FOR TESTING 11/13/2004
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2004, 02:48:20 PM »
I asked Kerry some questions and these were his answers. They may be of interest to some of you. Thanks Kerry for the prompt reply.

What is the pricing? Will there be a core charge as I live in Australia shipping parts back will hurt $$$.

$150-225USD
No core-$225 each, with-$150-175

What is the CV being used i.e. will I be able to source a replacement inners and boots in Australia if I bust one as waiting for parts from the U.S. means time off the road.

CV boots will be available in OZ, over counter at local parts store
Once you see construction and components they will be of a "FORD" type, will be self explanatory, if the 1.6-2 liter can destroy these I will be amazed. If you do a search on Zukiworld you can find pix comparing components, inners, races, flowers, etc..
Sorry to be so "secretive" but this is for a reason......protect product and hinder "knock-offs until I establish product

What improvement to the operating angle will I get?

Angles not improved significantly, as far as I can see at this point. Will be more aware at end of testing & toturing

Are these going to available in 22 & 26 spline and Calmini Anvil configurations?

Anvil Configuration/Flanged ONLY.......22 & 26 cost prohibitive at this time