Shrockworks bar & sliders, Full skid plates
4.24:1 t-case
 WAZUKS member - visit http://www.wazuks.com

Offline beercheck

• Go Cards!
    • trivia-nights.com
Re: old man emu lift kit
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2007, 03:59:01 PM »
Bus driver you might want to change your language in the post. before eric see's it.

The forum software this site uses allows the administrator to have it automatically censor/substitute words.  Not surprised he hasn't turned it on, though, considering this is probably the cleanest forum I've ever spent time on. 
'03 ZR2 2dr Tracker, '02 XL-7 drivetrain and electrcs
XL-7 front coils
1.5" rear coil spacers
Monroe 32316 shocks w/2" extenders
235/70-16 Bridgestone Destination A/Ts on stock XL-7 Alloys RRO Rock Rails (Presently removed, as they rusted to all hell; all the bolts were rusted to dust.  Real nice, RRO...) http://www.trivia-nights.com

Offline ngrover

« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2007, 06:02:35 PM »
sorry for the potty mouth i try not to anymore especially as my little guy is on ly 7 months old i don't want his first words to be f that and f this repeatedly. and there are younge ears on this forum sorry to all those who read my language.

i hope he never gets his truck and convicted of a big no insurance charge.

I hear ya, I have a 1 year old an I'm retraining my mouth as well. Just edit your post and remove your F-bomb and call it a day.
2000 Suzuki Grand Vitara, 5spd. 2.5 inch lift, 225/75R16 AT's

kingzoo

« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2007, 06:20:15 PM »
   It is not on yet,as I am having difficulty with my back and an implanted medical device,and am undergoing  another back surgery on Thursday.I will get it on as soon as I can,and take plenty of pictures as well.I love the step by step photos I have been seeing.I am also hoping to add a 2 inch body lift if my budget allows,and some decent wheels and tires.It would look kind of funny with 205 75 15's after my lift.
  It should only take about 3-4 weeks for me to be in a position to do it,I hope! If not,I will hunt up some of my friends and volunteer them.Of course I will feed and water them for their help.

Offline bus_driver

• the voices tell me different things
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2007, 09:52:06 AM »
do you live anywhere near toronto canada i and a couple others would gladly help you install it aslong as you wheel with us. get well soon and since it is a electronic medical device can we call you robo zuke now  ;D

92 2dr soft top
2-1/4" cherry bomb exhaust
235/75/15
2 inch lift
custom mud

kingzoo

« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2007, 10:59:48 AM »
  Thank's for the offer!But I live in Western Kentucky about 5 minutes from land between the lakes,and turkey bay off road area.But at least I am on the lake.
  I actually have more artifical parts and electronics than the 6 million dollar man,so I have to get a tune up a couple times a year.When my kids get home tonight I will post a couple of pics of 1 of my implants that is visible beneath the skin.My kids say it's gross,but chicks dig it!!
   Thank's again for the offer!I have met a lot of helpful friendly people in the short time i have been on this post.It helped get me through a couple of tight spots.

kingzoo

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2007, 07:26:16 AM »
  I finaly got my day in court!I will never see the money he owes me but it was friggin funny!!
  The judge looked over the incident report,and asked us what happened.The guy who hit me told the straigt up truth,and told the judge he backed into my car,and messed up my bumper and such.
  The judge said well,thiis is simple.In my professional opinion you need to pay mister Vinson for his damages,and we will consider this matter closed.
  The man who hit me replied that opioions are like assholes.Every body's got one and they all stink.And in my opinion you need to lick my n**s.
  He is now in jail,and I am still laughing.But I truly wish I had gotten paid and he were not in jail.He got himself there however,and I will fix my car myself and hope to get paid some day.

Offline SnoFalls

« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2007, 09:32:24 AM »
sheesh, the guy that hit ya is a special kind of moron that's for sure.
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy it.

Buy-it, Build-it, Beat-it, Part-it