Hello Guest

Junkyard Gold?

• 2 Replies

mydentedvit

Junkyard Gold?
« on: September 21, 2007, 07:25:18 PM »
Im heading to the junkyard to see what i can scavenge!  i'd like to find a 2.7L V6. some XL-7 springs(hopefully to get a cheap lift, but if there are any other coils that will work please let me know) any 15" rims that will fit my vit and some fender flares..
Any other ideas of what i should keep an eye out for that might help out my starter zuk would be greatly appreciated! 

thanks -james

Offline AJMBLAZER

• Your mom.
Re: Junkyard Gold?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2007, 06:01:26 AM »
No 15" wheels will fit because of the front brakes.  Stick with your 16" wheels or some of the aluminum Suzuki 16" wheels.

Not sure how the factory fender flares come off but it'd be a PITA and they're also clearance robbers.  Our GV had them while the XL7 doesn't and I don't miss the flares at all.

www.Car-Part.com for all your junkyard needs.  Well, some of it at least.

mydentedvit

Re: Junkyard Gold?
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2007, 08:35:42 AM »
Ok so 15's wont work.. will xl7 spring give my vit any extra clearance? or should i just save up for OME coils?.. thanks for that website found some engine blocks close by for cheap.. i was just thinking to put on fender flares in case i hacked away at the panels for clearance but since im going with 29's im not worried about it anymore! thanks -james
« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 03:19:32 PM by mydentedvit »