Hello Guest

ah crap

• 5 Replies

Offline bus_driver

• the voices tell me different things
ah crap
« on: August 15, 2007, 12:28:48 AM »
ok well some of you may know that i have been looking around at new zuk's and then i stopped and said that my truck with a little bit of work would last another year. well that was untill i took a good long look at it today. i am essentially driving around a 1992 swiss cheese.
there are so many holes in my truck that the only way to fix it is to remove oil cap and replace everything under it. so the look is now on for a GV. this is a good bad thing. as zueszuki know i really want the GV but i just got my kick to the level of modifications. and none of it will fit on the gv. that sucks. so i have already found a couple and possibly by the end of the month i will be on the gv forum and getting to know a bunch of you.  anyways i appreciate all of your help and it has been fun. this does mean also that for awhile  i will not be wheeling too hard or modifying the truck but just enjoying the extra room and  comfortable ride.
92 2dr soft top
2-1/4" cherry bomb exhaust
235/75/15
2 inch lift
custom mud

Offline Zukipilot

• stretch the limits of reality!!!
Re: ah crap
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2007, 01:26:36 PM »
It's sucks that the old Kick is wasted beyond repair, but I am sure you will enjoy the new ride  8)
Zukipilot
'92 Liberty Overland Sidekick

Offline Donald_R

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2007, 02:44:25 PM »
You should buy my complete, rust free Sidekick body for $250
Calculate how much money in taxes & interest you will save.
Is it worth the trip to dry dusty desert Boise IDaho?

Offline Gary_Hill

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2007, 01:09:48 AM »
Buss driver check this out http://www.jeffholmanauto.com/ 2002 Tracker, 2.5, leather, fire engine Red, RUST FREE CALIF TRACKER. This guy only sells immaculate one owner cars with all maintainance records. It is like brand new inside and out.

Just hop a plane and drive it home... It is well worth the $10,999 price and air fare. I would jump on it myself but I have too many cars already. I'll buy dinner just to see it go to one of us on Zukiworld.

Offline bus_driver

• the voices tell me different things
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2007, 10:08:43 AM »
yeeah it does suck but i am actually looking forward to getting the new one. i have never owned anything newer than 10 yrs old so this will be pretty cool. i don't know what it is but i do not like the tracker compared to the GV. the GV is sexy to me ( no offence to trakcer guys) the other thing that bothers me is on canadian sites we all wine about the problems with the tracker and never hear a thing about suzuki's 2000 and newer ... i thought they were built in the same places. anyways i can get a low km gv 5spd fully loaded for under 7 grand so that is nice pricing too me.
92 2dr soft top
2-1/4" cherry bomb exhaust
235/75/15
2 inch lift
custom mud

Offline Jimiweld

• www.fullfusion.ca
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2007, 10:11:42 AM »
What Canadian site were you on that wined about Trackers?
1990 Tracker - 3.5" body Lift, 1.5 coil spacers, 31" TRXUS tires, homemade front bumper, Automatic Tansmission, 5.12 diff gears. Rear is Locked