Hello Guest

Buchanan's Mudfest

• 0 Replies

Offline jeff1997

• Suzuki: A Jeep thing only cheaper!!!!
Buchanan's Mudfest
« on: September 16, 2007, 07:59:44 PM »
I went with 3 of my buddies this weekend to this mudfest in Robertsville, MO. IT WAS AWESOME!!!! There were 5000-5500 people there and it is one of the greatest places to go. It is only about 45 min west of St. Louis and costs $15 per person to get in. There is something for everyone, little mud pits, DEEP pits, rocks, trails, hills, and some of the most unique and diverse 4x4's I have ever seen. This is no Show & Shine, it is all go. We ran almost all the pits, climbed all the hills and ran 90% of the trails. There really is no directions just get in and go crazy!! My 97 4dr. was flawless. Everyone who watched us wheel was very impressed with how well the Zuki would run. I saw several old Samuri's and a few Trackers that were tearing it up as well. If anyone is near the St. Louis area it is well worth the money for a day of fun. The HOT muddy girls running around everywhere are not bad either. They hold 2 events a year, 1 in spring and 1 in the fall. Check the website: buchananmudfest.com for pics and more details.
1997 4dr. Sidekick Sport 1.8L DOHC
2" coil spacers- I make and sell 1.5" and 2" on e-bay.  Look under seller: hoepkers
3" Masterkit1 body lift
Custom strut spacers
31/11.50/16 Super Swamper LTB's w/1.5" wheel spacers Steel bumpers Custom cold air intake 2" exhaust w/cherry bomb 98 Expedition, 2" lift, 35's, Magnaflow exhaust - BIG BLUE