Hello Guest

WANTED: Spring Over Thoughts From You.

• 15 Replies

Offline thefirstzukman

Re: WANTED: Spring Over Thoughts From You.
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2007, 09:42:46 AM »
I just did the moab thing with no lift and 29x8.50x15 swamper tsl thires on stock wheels.   Lockers front and rear and a 4to1 t case.  I never took the easy line once I had a skid plate and diff guards that I got from Low range.  I have a big 8 inch lifted zuk with all the bells abd whistles and the stock samurai was more fun and in many cases more capable.   I ran Fins and things with a zukfari group thursday and then Hells revenge, Steel bender,Behind the rocks, and the full Golden spike trail.  No bypass ever and no strap other than the drop of of white knuckle hill.  I had a roof rack full of stuff and never felt tippy and had alot of comments.  One guy said he lost a bet and I walked right up tip over chalange pulling he left front tire a foot and a half of of the ground the full hill.  It will climb everything no problem.  Now I am doing some body mods and may throw on some different shock mounts and 2" springs still spring under but I will put money down on my zuk over most spring over samurais any day.   I have had several rigs and built several more and the 2 left spring under have been the best.