Hello Guest

Need help Sammy Calmini lift

• 0 Replies

Offline gymtom

Need help Sammy Calmini lift
« on: November 11, 2006, 04:51:49 PM »
Hey folks; I am sure this has been asked and answered. but I am stuck.  I finished my shackle reversal OK but I just started my Calmini 3" body lift.  It has only 1 page of typed directions, no diagrams, pics or discription and I am just not that good a mechanic.  Twice it couples remove and replace "heater hose" with the gas filler hose.  This makes no sense as the gas filler does need to be lengthened with a hose but right next to it the vent hose needs to be as well but NOTHING in the directions tells you how or what with!  There are 3 hoses to the heater core and I can rule out 1 but the other 2 are nearly identical.  They are also really hard to get at and the directions mention nothing about how to get at it.  I have to guess what needs to be losened and I cant see wher the body attaches to the fram at the front bumper area.  Any help anyone can proved will be greatly appreciated.  I get verylittle time off, I even work Sunday morn but I would like to try to do it tomorrow.  Calmini is closed and I am a bit disapointed in the directions.  Thanks alot.
Tommy